Chapter 107: Extra Five: If (Part 1)

[Big Brother Song Yu, see the words like face. This sentence in traditional Chinese romantic style is something I recently heard from my father. It feels very peculiar. Every time I receive a letter from you, I have this illusion, as if I have seen you many times. Waiting is really not an easy task. You should not believe it, because I couldn't receive your letter last month, I even bought a ticket to China myself, but I woke up again in the taxi. Because you said you really hope that the first time we meet when we grow up is when you come to see me.

Hearing from my father that you will come in summer, I can take you to the ranch to see the lamb cubs that have just given birth. There will be many flowers in my little garden by then. There are also white cliffs and coastline, we can bike to see.

I wish I would wake up in summer tomorrow. ]

In the summer of eighteen years old, Song Yu and his parents boarded a flight to London. The flight time was 11.5 hours. When he arrived, it was already 19 o'clock in the evening. However, in this high latitude country, the days are extraordinarily long and the night has not yet fallen. The streets are still bustling.

Le Yi and Olivia made a special trip to pick up their family of three. Although they have not seen each other for a few years, Song Yu feels that they have not changed much, and Le Yi is still talking and laughing.

"Xiaoyu's head sprang so fast. Last time I went back to China by myself to see you, it seems that it hasn't been this high."

Song Jin smiled and said: "It was when you were growing up, half of your family's European and American genes, I'm afraid it might not grow faster."

Olivia can already understand most of Chinese, and says no in accented English.

Le Yi also waved his hand, "That little guy in my family does not grow as fast as your son, at least..." He looked at it visually, "Half a head." After speaking, he said in a tone not to blame, " When Lezhi was on vacation early, I packed up a lot of things and went to the holiday cottage. After all, it was more comfortable than apartments and buildings, and there was a garden he liked. Originally, he was asked to come and pick you up today, but he was temporarily called by the owner of the nearby ranch. Help take care of the little lamb."

He shrugged, "You know, he can't walk when he sees a small animal."

Song Jin and Lin Rong both laughed and talked about an anecdote about him chasing squirrels in the park when he was a child. Everyone said that they got into the car with a smile, and naturally switched topics, just like the friends who get along with each other every day, not unfamiliar at all.

In the car, the only regret was Song Yu.

After all, the guy who once wrote in the letter, "When you come, I will pick you up myself" did not come.

The brother with whom he writes every month is actually no better than a little lamb.

Song Yu leaned on the seat, looked at the bustling city hurriedly passing by outside the window, comforted in his heart, perhaps it was a large group of little lambs.

The last time he and Lezhishi met is a very long memory. At that time, Lezhishi was only about three or four years old. Later on, many times when Leyi and his wife wanted to take him back to China to play, it was broken for various reasons. It's because of Le Yi's work relationship. What impressed me deeply was the time when Song Yu was eleven years old. He was waiting for them very much. But in the end, Lezhishi had a sudden allergy and had an asthma attack, so he couldn't get on the plane.

Unlike the modern efficient and fast way of making friends, what maintains the relationship between Lezhishi and Song Yu is letter by hand. This idea was born by Le Yi, who was romantic by nature. He believed that mobile phones and chat software were the worst inventions in the world, omitting the process of thinking and waiting, and showing everything to each other, not even as warm as a phone call.