Chapter 73: Everyone is Equal

Yue Zhishi continued to not speak. He started to pant even harder after hearing Song Yu's voice — he had no way to control it.

The tip of his nose was pushed into the soft pillow, and the hot, humid air he exhaled out soaked the cotton fabric of the pillowcase and dampened his eyelashes.

Song Yu wasn't speaking anymore.

"Gege..."

Yue Zhishi hazily realised — whenever he was at his most fragile, he would still subconsciously call out that title. No matter how intentionally he avoided using it normally, his innate dependency on his older brother was unchangeable and irreplaceable.

"Hm?" Song Yu's voice was very low; it sounded steady and safe, the polar opposite of his.

Yue Zhishi knew his current state was incredibly embarrassing, yet the lust in his heart only grew as soon as he heard Song Yu's voice.

"Can I hang up the phone..." he very quietly asked, suppressing his desire and gasps for air.

"You want to hang up?" Song Yu's deep voice resonated beautifully when it arrived at his ear. "Where are you right now, tell me."

With great difficulty, Yue Zhishi said the two words of the apartment, and then he told him, holding back his pants, "On your bed."

Song Yu was quiet for a few moments, and it made Yue Zhishi anxious — he really wanted to hang up the call, but contrarily enough, he also longed to hear Song Yu's voice. The mixture of pleasure with embarrassment was extraordinarily tormenting.

"Gege, can I hang up, I really don't feel well..."

And yet Song Yu questioned him back very frankly, "Aren't you thinking of me right now as you masturbate?"

It was hard for Yue Zhishi to reply. He had no way to say he had this kind of reaction after seeing a photo of Song Yu's hand — it was just that simple, just that casual.

"I'll take your silence as you agreeing." Song Yu asked again, "Don't you want to hear my voice?"

Yue Zhishi was forever unable to lie to Song Yu.

"I do..."

"Turn on your camera." Song Yu's voice was a command.

Yue Zhishi's pants had still yet to subside, and they came even quicker after Song Yu's order. "No, I want to hang up."

"Yue Zhishi, you're not being a good boy." When Song Yu directly called out his full name, it felt like it was grinding away the last bits of his shame.

Faintly, Yue Zhishi could feel a certain feeling hidden in the depths of his heart suddenly collapse. He was like the dead leaves in autumn, crushed to pieces.

"I don't want to be good," he somewhat sulkily said, pressing the side of his fevered face onto the pillow and wishing the room had some more oxygen. His voice sounded a bit pitiful. "Gege, don't you miss me..."

Song Yu was silent for a few seconds, and then his voice turned husky. "What do you think?"

His voice was always so nice to listen to. Yue Zhishi thought there must be a hole in his heart; the thread cruelly left behind after stitching it up was placed in Song Yu's hand, and it uncomfortably pulled at his heart with the lightest tug.

This felt a bit unfair, as though only he was suffering from lust's control. He whimpered just like an injured puppy, enveloped in the blanket. "Gege, don't you ever have sexual desires..."

Song Yu let loose a soft laugh, and it slid into Yue Zhishi's ears through his earbuds, goosebumps sprouting all over his back as he shivered.

"Yue Zhishi, you're really so innocent."