Chapter 105: Extra Three: Young Secret Love

Start from the beginning

When school was over, they met on the first floor of the teaching building. Song Yu saw Le Zhishi's pants and aggrieved face, only to realize that he had been in class all afternoon.

"You are not allowed to leave the classroom on rainy days." He was a little angry, and made a very unreasonable request to Le Zhishi.

When Le Zhishi said softly, Song Yu couldn't help but change his words.

"Don't leave the school building." He said awkwardly, "What do you want to eat, come upstairs to find me, and I'll buy it for you."

At that time, Le Zhishi was just sucking his nose, and stretched out his hand stubbornly to hold Song Yu's hand.

Song Yu stopped him from holding him, "Do you understand? Don't run away with others."

"I understand." Le Zhishi nodded to Song Yu with red eyes and nose.

However, it was probably because of a loss that Lezhishi had too much psychological shadow. Even if Song Yu said that he would take him to a small supermarket, when it rained, Lezhishi would not leave the classroom unless it thundered. He would miss Song Yu very much at that time, and sometimes couldn't help crying.

Until school is over, Lezhi will still run outside Song Yu's classroom, picking the back door, blinking a pair of big eyes silently, and obediently waiting for Song Yu.

Generally speaking, Song Yu discovered the existence of Lezhishi through the whispers of people around him. Because no one dared to talk to Song Yu during class, everyone just talked to each other. Hearing words like "that cute little brother" and "cute half-blood", he could probably guess that Le Zhishi was waiting for him again.

After class, Song Yu packed his schoolbag first, and then turned around as if he didn't know.

The moment Le Zhishi met his eyes, Le Zhishi would happily jump, and then ran into the classroom, hugged Song Yu's waist, smiled stupidly with his face up, and called him Brother Xiaoyu.

"Did your pants get wet today?"

"No." When Le Zhishi shook his head, her soft curly hair looked very fluffy, and her cuteness doubled, "I didn't go out today."

Song Yu thought he was stupid and wanted to say that he could go upstairs to find him, but in the end he didn't say anything.

The driver took sick leave that day, and Song Yu had to take Lezhishi to take a taxi home. It was clear that Lezhishi would wet his pants no matter what, so he directly carried Lezhishi on his back and let Lezhishi come to hold the umbrella.

He was lying obediently on Song Yu's back, with his arms tightly clasped, and he was in a particularly good mood. He sang strange but not unpleasant children's songs.

"Brother Xiaoyu, Zhang Chengyu told me I'm sorry today."

Zhang Chengyu is the classmate who would buy him snacks when he lied to Lezhi.

"Ok."

Song Yu thought of the scene in which he was teaching him, and felt that the kind of kid didn't look like someone who would really feel sorry, just because of the pressure of the senior students.

Le Zhishi said something and began to sing again. His head was buried too low, and his face was almost close to Song Yu's neck. When he hummed, his breath was wet, which was comparable to the air in rainy days. .

"Don't forgive him."

It seemed to be instilling a not tolerant concept in a child, but Song Yu really thought so.

Le Zhishi is too kind, even if you are bullied, you will feel that you are excluded because you are different from others, and will not feel that it is the fault of others.