She then caused a huge wave to crash the other soldiers into the ocean, and knocked the last one in. Zuko led you both into the ship, locking one soldier in a room.
"This is it, Katara. Are you ready to face him?" Zuko asked her, and Katara quickly knocked the door wide open.

Fire was immediately sent your way, and you blocked it with rocks your had in a pouch. The captain glared as he got ready to fight.
"Who are you?" He demanded.
"You don't remember her? You will soon, trust me," Zuko said as he sent a fire wave.

Just as the captain was about to attack, he suddenly stopped and started to shake.
"What's... happening to me?" He asked as you saw that Katara started to bloodbend the man.
'Holy mother of Kyoshi,' You thought and took a step back.

"Think back. Think back to your last raid on the Southern Water Tribe," Zuko demanded of the captain as the man was forced to be on his knees.
"I don't know what you're talking about. Please, I don't know!" He pleaded.

"Don't lie! You look her in the eye and you tell me you don't remember what you did!" Twig hid behind you as Katara proceeded to bend the man and stared him in his eyes.
"It's not him," She suddenly said and let the man go.
"He's not the man," She looked down in disappointment.

"What? What do you mean he's not? He's the leader of the Southern Raiders! He has to be the guy!" Zuko said, but Katara just turned to you and laid her head against your chest.
"If you're not the man we're looking for, who is?" The prince growled and pushed the man against the wall.

"You must be looking for Yon Rha! He retired four years ago,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nobody sneaks up on me without getting burned!" Yon Rha shouted and sent a fireball behind him, but nothing was there. Just as he was about to turn, he tripped and Zuko sent a fireball at him.
"We weren't behind the bush. And I wouldn't try firebending again!" He growled as you trapped his hands with rock.

"Whoever you are, take my money. Take whatever you want. I'll cooperate," The old man pleaded as Katara walked up slowly.
"Do you know who I am?" She asked darkly.
"No. I'm not sure," Yon Rha stammered.
"Oh, you better remember me like your life depends on it! Why don't you take a closer look?" She glared down at him.

"Yes... Yes, I remember you now. You're that little Water Tribe girl," Yon Rha realized, gulping nervously.
"She lied to you! She was protecting the last waterbender!" Katara shouted with venom.
"What? Who?" The man asked in shock.

"Me!!"

Katara suddenly stopped the rain from falling and created a dome, forming the water into ice shards. You closed your eyes as she threw them at Yon Rha, but you didn't hear anything else. You opened them to see them inches away from him, and Katara then dropped the shards and it turned into water, soaking the man even more.

"I did a bad thing! I know I did and you deserve revenge, so why don't you take my mother? That would be fair!" The man pleaded for mercy, and Twig looked at you with sadness, and you rubbed his cheek.

"I always wondered what kind of person could do such a thing, but now that I see you, I think I understand. There's just nothing inside you, nothing at all. You're pathetic and sad and empty," She harshly told him, and Yon Rha bowed down.
"Please, spare me!" He started to cry as she simply stared at him.

"But as much as I hate you ... I just can't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Water girl, you feeling okay?" You quietly asked her as she sat at the docks, Zuko and Aang following behind you.
"I'm doing fine," She mumbled.
"Zuko told me what you did. Or what you didn't do, I guess. I'm proud of you," Aang told her.

"I wanted to do it. I wanted to take out all my anger at him, but I couldn't. I don't know if it's because I'm too weak to do it or because I'm strong enough not to," Katara sighed and pressed her hand on her hand.
"Not being able to do it doesn't mean you're weak, you're a a lot stronger than other people who were more blinded by rage," You smiled softly at her.

"You did the right thing. Forgiveness is the first step you have to take to begin healing," Aang said as she stood up, but she shook her head.
"But I didn't forgive him. I'll never forgive him," She spat out, but her face softened as she looked up.

"But I am ready to forgive you," She smiled at Zuko, who smiled back. She then turned to you, sheepishly looking down.
"And (Y/N), I'm sorry for what I said back there. You didn't deserve that, and I was just lashing out. You deserve a mom just as much as Sokka and I deserved our dad. I hope you can forgive me," She bowed, and you just pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, you really needed that," You grinned as she chuckled.
"Also, is Princey...?" You trailed off, fiddling with something in your pocket, and she nodded.
"Yay!" You beamed and walked to Zuko, pulling out a red ring with a Fire Nation symbol.

"Princey, welcome to the Gaang," You said as he pulled the into onto his finger, and smiled at you. Zuko pulled you into a kiss as you wrapped your arms around his waist. Out of the corner of your eye, you pulled Katara in the hug as she kissed your lips too, and then pulled Aang in the hug.

"Group hug!!"

"Ack- Boomerang! Tophy! Suki!"