Chapter 25

Chapter 25- Oh No, Confrontation

"Line up for the Warden!" A guard shouted as the prisoners stood in line

"Let's go!" You whispered to Sokka, pushing some guards to get on front.
"Excuse me, coming through. The warden wants us over there," Sokka excused yourselves and pushed through people.

The Warden walked pass the prisoners, holding a condescending smirk.
"Welcome to the Boiling Rock. I'm sure you've all heard the horrible rumors about our little island. Well, I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true, as long as you do everything I say," He told the prisoners, stopping in front of Hakoda.

"Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you," He snarled.
"No," Hakoda simply said.
"Oh? You'd rather look at my shoes? Then take a look!" The Warden then kicked him down so he was kneeling. Sokka gripped your hand as you held him back.

"Back off," Your mother then hissed at the man, who simply smirked at her.
"Oh don't worry doll, I'll handle you with care." He took a step and was face to face with your mom, who didn't back down and glared at the man.
"Very, special care," You furrowed your eyebrows at his acting towards her, but you had to back down.

The Warden then had his attention back to Hakoda.
"I know exactly who you are, Hakoda of the Water Tribe. So strong-willed. But don't worry, we'll get rid of that in time. Now look me in the eye!" He shouted, and slowly, Hakoda looked up at him with a dirty look.

"See, isn't that better? You will all do as I say or pay the price. You will all-" Hakoda then tripped the Warden, making you, Sokka, and your mother to laugh a little.
"Are you okay, sir?" A guard asked him, who hugged in anger
"I'm fine! Get these prisoners out of my sight!" He shouted.

You then nudged Sokka and turned to him.

"Go to see dad, I'll go to see my mom,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Separating from Sokka, you snuck around the prison hallway and found your mother's cell.
"Bingo bongo," You smiled. You slid the door open, and shut it so no one would see you two.

"I hope the warden didn't hurt you, or else I would've k- ack!" As you turned around, you felt a hand grab your neck and pinned you against the metal door.

"And I hope this is not a tactic to scare me, or else you'll come out of here in a crisp," Your mother threatened, a dark tone made you feel fear for a moment.

"H-hey, mom it's okay! It's me! Don't hurt me please!" You stammered, pulling your helmet off and showing her your face. She gasped, letting go of you and taking a step back.
"(Y/N)? How are you-?" She started

"I came here to bust you out, along with Sokka's dad and Suki," You coughed out, leading your throat. As you stood up straight again, you felt your mom's arms wrapped around you as she pulled you into a hug.
"Oh honey, I'm so sorry for having to leave," She whispered, kissing you on the forehead.