103: Extraordinary One: Welcome home

Start from the beginning

Jiang Yufan stretched his feet longer again, "Look!"

Xu Lin, who was passing by, carrying a plate of fried chicken wings, almost tripped over Jiang Yufan's stretched foot. Fortunately, his balance ability was good and he was tugged by Lezhi. At any rate, he didn't really fall, but he stepped firmly on On Jiang Yufan's new shoes.

"Ah my limited edition AJ!!!"

Le Zhishi and Xu Lin were frightened by Jiang Yufan's cuddle and stood at attention.

"Ah..." Le Zhishi reacted and said to Xu Lin: "This is the pair of AJs that Jiang Yufan bet on what you and Shen Mi can achieve."

Xu Lin, who was holding a large plate of fried chicken wings, suddenly froze, "Who! Who can be with Shen Mi!"

Le Zhishi was taken aback again.

Forgot to forget, neither of them can mention this in front of them.

Lin Rong brought out the big cake she had baked, put it on the end of the table, and clapped her hands, "Xiaoyu, let's cut it. Xiaoyu has obsessive-compulsive disorder and cuts it neatly."

Le Zhishi also agreed with Lin Rong's suggestion, "My brother is super accurate."

So Song Yu, who has always been more difficult to invite than Buddha, really cut it.

Everyone gathered together to share delicious food, and one by one passed Song Yu's cut cakes. Shen Mi forked a piece of fried chicken and delivered it to his mouth, craned his neck and looked at Song Yu's direction.

"Song Yu is so miserable, I only have one arm and I have to cut the cake."

Qin Yan nodded, "Well, we need to care more about the disabled."

So the two of them got the two smallest pieces of cake in the audience, and Lezhishi alone was twice as big as the two of them combined.

"I may not be able to eat so much." Le Zhishi turned his face and said to Song Yu who was sitting next to him.

Song Yu picked up his fork with a noble expression, "You may not finish it, but you can't give it to them."

Cats are very vengeful. Le Zhishi took a bite of the cake and only praised Song Yu for her cuteness in her heart.

Everyone talked while eating, letting Lezhishi and Song Yu share a lot of experiences in the plateau.

"The people there are really strong, optimistic, and enthusiastic." Lezhishi recalled many lovely people, "I was a little bit reluctant when I left."

Qu Zhi made a suggestion, "We can go there together next time."

"Yes." Nan Jia agreed, "I have always wanted to see the snow-capped mountains. I have never been to the plateau. It must be beautiful."

"We can rent a tent!" Le Zhishi planned ahead with some interest, pointing to the person at the dinner table and said, "Uncle and aunt slept one, Nan Jia and Qu Zhi slept one, Jiang Yufan and Qin Yan seniors could take your girlfriends Take it, I sleep with Song Yu, and then Shen Mi and Xu Lin..."

Before he finished speaking, he braked, but Shen Mi and Xu Lin looked at each other and said in unison: "I won't sleep with him."

Old God Qin Yan was saying: "This sleep is not the other sleep."

"Neither kind of sleep." Shen Mi's tone was firm, Xu Lin opened his mouth puffingly, as if to say something, and finally held back, like a pufferfish.

"This kind of thing needs to be discussed in the long term." Song Jin picked up vegetables for them. "You have been very hard these days. You need to rest more. Xiaoyu must take care of your injuries. It is not convenient to do anything when your right hand is injured. Lele is also the case, next time you encounter something like this Circumstances, you can't just go to such a dangerous place without saying a word."