Friends With Benefits

Start from the beginning

"What? No! Me and Heather? Never." I assure her continuing to laugh, 'Fuck, I have to tell Heather...' I think to myself, as we were walking past mine and Heather's hands briefly connect, Heather places something in my hand and once we parted our hands from one another, I hold onto it and open it seeing the note, 'Heard the band room is free during first, meet there instead - Heather' she really needs to stop signing her name, I know it's her, I mean who else would it be? But now I have to meet her in the band room during first? May as well just skip first period, plus, it's Biology. I'm not going to that, especially first thing as it is a double period.

"Yeah, right. Don't think I haven't noticed the flirty looks, going off in the same direction as you'd go to the bathroom and come back 20 minutes later with hickey's on your neck. I'm not going to tell Elodie if you don't want me too, but it's not like she'll judge. She likes girls too." Tabitha acknowledges, I sigh and glance at Heather then put the note away in my pocket, I grab Tabitha's hand and drag her down the corridor making a quick right as we make our way to Tabitha's class.

"We're not dating. We're just friends with benefits--"

"WHA--?" I cover her mouth shutting her up.

"SHH!" I whisper to her as I grab her arm continuing our walk toward her class as a few people make looks our way, as we walk past the front, Elodie walks over.

"Hey, guys." Elodie announces herself,

"Hey, El." Tabitha greets giving her a small smile,

"Hey, mama." I say to her, she starts to explain how her dad was annoying her and how she was gonna arrive earlier to the SA meeting as she wasn't wanting to put up with her dad for a while. It was understandable but then again, I thought he wasn't that bad.

*Skip too first period starting*

First period started and I start to walk my way to the band room, i arrive there first and start messing around with the drum set as I was a little bored, I play for I don't even know how long but after what felt like a minute, Heather comes in; I stop playing and stand up,

"Hey, you alright?" I ask her hoping she was, she nods her head.

"Yeah, just--" She pauses slightly, "just take a seat." Heather tells me, I nod my head taking a seat and she sits next to me, "Bishop and Natalie are suspecting us, and... and I don't know what to tell them." Heather explains to me, I let out a small sigh.

"Tabitha's suspecting us too." I sigh out placing my hand over my forehead as it was slightly aching. "What should we do?" I ask her softly, she sighs as she seems really stressed out about it. I feel bad, I hope I can help.

"I don't know, can I get a hug?" Heather asks; I nod my head standing up, she stands up with me as we wrap our arms around one another, Heathers arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around her waist,

"You gonna be okay?" I ask her, she nods her head tucking her head into my neck placing a kiss on my neck, she hums in response as she nods her head slightly. "H-Heather, what're you doing?" I ask her smiling, she chuckles and stops herself from doing anymore, I pull her waist closer towards me as we both quite needed a hug.

"Can you come over after school? My mom's not home and one of Lily's friends is gonna take her to her house, we can watch a movie or something?" Heather asks me, I nod my head humming in delight.

"Yeah, of course." I answer whispering in her ear, she smiles as she pulls away from the hug still wrapped into each other's arms, "You okay?" I ask her, she nods humming in delight as she places a soft kiss on my cheek and making her way down my neck, I sigh, 'Here we go' I move her against the wall, cupping her face making her lift her chin up slightly for more access, I place a soft kiss on her neck and start to mark her as although she wasn't officially mines, she's still gonna get marked.
We both smile knowing that this was gonna lead to a hook-up.