15

The past weeks have been good so far. Well, as good as a child of Mythologies could have.

Bruce has been busy with work at the company, and his nightlife.

Dick was also kind of busy doing some of his school... stuffs and his nightlife as well.

Percy has been busying hisself with his school stuffs too. Apparently, he forgot that he has some schoolwork that he didn't answer yet. With Annabeth not by his side to remind him about it after all the fiasco that happened to me. To all of us. Good thing, Dick and the internet was there for the browsing of answers. As well as Leo's device that helped them (I could read with the blessings) with their dyslexia. Although, I think it would be better if they (Percy and Annabeth) reconcile.

Jason has been pretty busy with school too. After Apollo's mortal situation and his and Piper's escape from death stated in the prophecy, the Roman has been considering and planning more of his future as well as the two Camps futures. He busied himself with the Camps and temples and school. It makes me feel relieved that he didn't die but he might soon die by overworking...

Clarisse has been owning the gym lately. Sometimes coming out of it and going back to her bedroom to watch some dramas or something in her own TV. It was quite a sight. Since she practically busied herself in the camp before. It was also relieving to see her relaxing. Everyone knows how stubborn the woman is.

Leo has been moping around his room after Bruce did some LeoValdez-proofing the room for his experiments and inventions. Also Coming in and out of the Batcave as he did marvels with the technology he had his hands on. I'm sure he's been doing this and that just to keep the Goddess that he left behind at Camp out of his mind.

Thalia has been going in and out of Gotham. She sometimes come home after doing her work as a hunter of Artemis. Sometimes, bringing the girls in to have some rest from their hunts.

I've also been busy, myself.

I did my discarded works as promised and visited the Pantheons in their homes for negotiations and also with some bonding time with friends. I also visited the Primordial God below as he welcomed me in his abode as much as I also welcome him at the manor whenever he comes with news about the night terrorss or just feels like it. Which is equivalent to him being bored. Which is all of the time.

But still.

No matter how busy our small family are with our daily lives and problems. We still spend our time together. Continuing the movie nights and being present in breakfast, lunch and dinner as much as possible.

Sometimes, my father, Lord Metatron, Lord Zagan, Persephone, Aunt Hestia, Aunt Hera, Hazel, Chris, Reyna, the archangels and demons visits or join us in our bonding time together.

Artemis, Apollo, Anubis and some of the gods from many Pantheons occasionally visits us too.

It really made my heart warm to have a home.

Atleast now, I don't need the forced feelings that the Goddesses of Family gave me.

I genuinely feel at home now.

It is still quite funny and amusing to see how they interact with each other.

Everyone seems so awkward at first, but with how time past and how much they visit us. The tension eventually disappeared. It's so heartwarming.

I wonder how they'll react when they know the Tartarus has been visiting the Manor too...

______________________________________

Wayne Manor, Gotham.

"Come on, Nico!" The blonde woman with emerald eyes a.k.a. Uriel, the archangel, shouted. Smiling brightly as a tired son of Hades came out of the Wayne Manor's big front doors.