04

Throne Room, Mt. Olympus.

All of Olympus is loud and shaking. The gods and goddesses were all shouting at each other, again. Yet the tension around the Olympians is much more. . .tense.

" THIS. . . THIS TREACHERY! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY NEPHEW JUST LIKE THAT APHRODITE! YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR FUN AND GAMES WITH PERSEUS AND YOUR SON ALREADY FUCKED HIS LOVELIFE BEFORE. WASN'T IT ENOUGH TO YOU? HUH?! " Hera yelled, the sound of her voice resonating around the halls of Olympus. Fury in her golden eyes.

She doesn't like the feeling when the son of his eldest brother that she wholeheartedly acknowledged, last thought was a family. A family that will love him. He prayed for a family. It broke her heart when she heard her desperate wish to gain a new family. It broke her heart because at some point she was like him.

Aphrodite looked at the Queen of Olympus and felt anger and sadness fueling up inside her. Her anger, most definitely winning over the sadness.

" It's not my fault that Apollo's son cheated on your precious nephew with my daughter, Hera! " The goddess of love shouted.

Despite her fear on making the Queen of Olympus spite her, she knew it's not her fault. Well maybe it is, she did just watch everything happen like a show and maybe did the cheating couple a favor for blocking their acts from other Gods, but her pride as a goddess doesn't let her want to admit.

" HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE THE GODDESS OF LOVE! AND YOU MADE MY PRECIOUS NEPHEW FEEL HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF IT! AND YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, APHRODITE! "

" YOU'RE THE GODDESS OF FAMILY AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT THE BOY'S MORE HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE HIS FAMILY FUCKING BETRAYED HIS TRUST AGAIN, HERA! " That seemed to hit a sensitive nerve to the Queen of Olympus, as they spouted more insults at each other. Blasting a couple of raw and destructive power towards the fuming and scared Goddess of Beauty.

Zeus watched his wife and adopted daughter in fear at the scale their fight had become. He too was angry and sorry for the boy.

Out off all the nephews he had from Hades, Nico stood among them. He saw how his eldest brother became more affectionate to the boy and he too want that kind of relationship with his only living demigod children. Although, he would never admit it.

In fact, the boy had helped him mend the broken relationship he and his Roman son and Greek daughter have and he was grateful for it. Although he never showed it openly.

" I've always known your spawn is never good enough for my son. " Hades said, venom obvious on every word he uttered. Although, all of the gods who heard him noticed his more venom showing when he said 'your spawn'. He loves Nico more than he'll admit to, and he'll show everyone how they'll fuck up if they hurt him.

" Trust me, Uncle. I would've never thought that Will would do such a thing. " It was clear as the sun that Apollo is disappointed with his extremely talented healer.

Even though, Will was his son, Nico is his friend and cousin. The one who helped him when he was mortal. The one who saw through him, having a hard time being so powerless. His favourite cousin beside Perseus, of course. Maybe more but still, the boy doesn't deserve such betrayal from his son, especially his son.

If he was his son, he'll spoil the boy rotten and maybe oath to be loyal to him forever, but he will never voice it out loud. He'll be facing the protective God of the Underworld if he does.

" Your daughter knew of this and yet she didn't even told the poor boy the truth for the better? Seriously, I thought your daughter was something more, Athena. " Poseidon sneered. He tolerated Annabeth as his son's significant other, even though she is her rivals daughter. To be honest, he thinks Annabeth isn't worth it for his son, she was too controlling for him and his son's own good.