02

XXX Building, Gotham City.

In an abandoned building, shadows started to gather in one place. The shadows forming a silhouette of a small person. As the person emerged, he screamed out. All of the emotions he hid, coming out.

As he screamed, a blast of raw magical energy/power was felt by almost every person in Gotham. It sent everyone who felt the power, a sudden burst of emotion: sorrow.

All of them felt sorrow. It almost seem like, Nico wanted to let them know what he feel at that moment. The strongest emotion he felt at that moment. At the moment everyone betrayed him. Again.

After the sudden burst of power/magic, the said small person that came from the shadows fainted. His body limp, and his mind unconscious.

Before the boy hit his head on the hard concrete floor and cause a serious concussion and blood splatter. A man clad in a black bat-themed costume that also came from the shadows caught him.

"Robin." the man called. Suddenly, a boy in colorful clothes appeared from the shadows.

"On it, Batman." Robin said, calling their rides to their location.

The infamous superhero Batman and his sidekick, the 'Boy wonder' Robin, was just doing their nightly patrol and they didn't expect to see anything that just happened a while ago.

The duo saw the scene where the boy in front of them came out of the shadows bursting out a heartbreaking scream and raw power. They felt the sudden rise of sorrow and remembered memories of their parents tragic end and both didn't want to admit, that tears fell off their eyes.

With silence, the famous duo started going back to their rumored batcave or hideout in their own vehicle or transportation. Batman laying the metahuman(he guessed) on the shotgun seat of his Batmobile.

( After they entered the Batcave with no one following them. )

As they entered the Batcave, a man who looked old enough to be a grandfather stepped into said cave.

He looked at the body his employer and son-figure brought in his arms for a moment then looked at them with a nod.

"Welcome back, Master Bruce. Master Richard. It seems like you brought a guest. If I may ask, who's this guest you're carrying?"

Batman handed the boy to Robin as he is not that heavy. He faced the British Butler, taking off the cowl covering his face and secret identity, which is him being the richest person in Gotham. Bruce Wayne. The known playboy of Gotham.

"We don't know yet, but he's a meta-human. He seemed to have fainted after using his powers." Bruce said, his demeanor changing form serious to 10% less serious. Alfred, the butler of the Wayne Mansion and the father-figure and grandfather-figure to both Batman and Robin nodded.

"I'll go prepare a room for the guest." with that, the favorite butler to all left and did what he said.

Bruce walked towards Richard or Dick, who already pulled the mask on his face off. He was standing beside the concluded meta-human that layed on a metal table.

"Does he have anything on him?" Dick nodded, his finger tracing the faint scars on the still unconscious Nico di Angelo's wrist. His eyebrows furrowing as he traced the exposed scars.

"He have a wallet on his pocket, but there's no name on it. Only a picture of him and some blonde guy and tons of cash and a black card, but that's no problem, we can still identify him by face recognition. And..." Dick looked at Bruce, eyes asking for permission to continue which was granted with a small nod. "He looked like he was crying. His eyes are red. His face has dried tears on it. Although he has no injuries, his body is full of scars. Some looks like from fights and some looks like...self-harm."