01

Camp Half-blood, Long Island.

I walked towards the beach. My cousin, Percy's favorite place to go.

Said cousin and Roman cousin(Jason) are currently in a quest/task given by their Dad's, leaving me here in Camp Half-blood along with their busy and quite worried girlfriends.

As I got near me and my cousin's spot, i heard some scandalous moans coming from a bush.

I didn't want to see what activity the owners of the moans are doing, so I turned around. It's nauseating to know that some people are having sex near our spot.

Seriously, why can't people have sex in their cabins?!

I was about to go back to my cabin when I suddenly heard a female voice moan my boyfriend's name.

I know for a fact that there are other demigods who have the same name as my boyfriend but when I heard the male one's voice, I knew it was my boyfriend and soon to be ex-boyfriend in there. Having sex with someone and cheating on me.

I didn't want to see Will and the whore he's fucking doing it so I ran to camp as fast as I can. Although, it was kind of stupid because I could've just shadow travelled my way in.

Tears started to roll from my eyes and I didn't stop it. I didn't force myself to stop it. I just let it be, because I know even I, a son of Hades have every right to cry when you see/hear your boyfriend for 2 years fucking someone shamelessly in the woods. Near your fucking favorite place!

I can't help and hear the mended heart of mine to break into pieces as questions started arising in me.

Why is he cheating on me?

Is it because I'm a son of Hades?

Am I not good enough?

I thought he loves me?

Was it all a lie?

How long did he even cheated on me?

How long is he doing this?

I didn't even bother acknowledging the stares that other camper are giving on my way as I ran towards the pink Aphrodite cabin.

I walked in the cabin, walking my way towards Piper's part where she and Annabeth are currently at. Whispering quietly.

They didn't even notice me as the cabin is already loud enough for them to not hear me call their names. My voice already cracking. The other Aphrodite campers though, noticed me and avoided eye contact with me, some going back to chatting. I don't know if they're scared of me or guilty of something with their actions.

I crept behind my whispering friends when I suddenly heard them say my name. I want to know what they're talking about behind my back so I didn't made my presence known to them.

"-beth! I told you! My mother told me that an expected heartbreak will come tomorrow and that tomorrow is now!"

"But Pipes, just because your mother visited you in your dreams, doesn't mean it is necessary implied to Nico."

Suddenly, a flash of worry came to my head. What are they talking about?

"Why would the goddess of love warn me that 'heartbreak will come to one near you tomorrow, my daughter.', if it isn't Nico?" Piper whisper-yelled. Panic evident on her voice and kaleidoscopic eyes. The one my bestfriend and her boyfriend really loves.

"Piper, calm down. I know you're starting to feel guilty about this, most of you are, but we saw Nico this morning, and he didn't seem like someone who knew Will is cheating on him-"