14

Wayne Manor, Main Living room.

"Alfred? Where's the children? I can't seem to locate them." Asked Bruce. Looking at the old and wise butler with masked concern.

He was just about to check the children's location when suddenly all of the boys were gone. Only leaving the glowing red dots locating the daughters of Ares and Zeus on the screen. Worry surging from his stomach upon seeing the usually glowing red lights flicker and disappear.

"Don't worry, Master Bruce. I'm sure the Young Masters aren't in any sort of danger." The butler replied calmly. Effectively, calming the worried billionaire in front of him.

"Alfred is right, Bruce. Do not worry. All of them are strong and powerful." The Amazonian, who was called by the Big Bat, comforted. Not that worried as she remembered what her Unfilial Father told her about the powers the son of Hades and his group of friends are affiliated with. All of them, powerful and strong in their own ways.

"I know." he knows. The boys are good at protecting themselves, but still. Can't a Father and Uncle worry for his children and nephew?

Diana sighed a she watched the Gotham's billionaire playboy sat on the luxurious and comfy couch. A hint of worry seeping from his deep blue eyes.

After the small moment of silence. The Amazonian Princess opened her mouth.

"... Are you going to take Robin for that project?"

Bruce frowned at her question. Remembering the plans that the Justice League made. Thoughts running around his mind as he contemplated on answering the Amazonian.

But, before he could answer, the massive double doors of the living room opened. The missing boys entering the silent room with different varieties of expressions on their faces.

"Bruce!"

"Diana!"

"Hey guys!"

"Cookies!"

All of the boys ran forward. Nico and Dick greeting the worried Father and butler with small smiles and a nod. Jason greeting the Amazonian Princess with a gentle hug. Leo greeting the butler with a bright smile and Percy...

Greeting the cookies with a wide grin and hungry look.

"Really Percy?"

The missing boys and three adults all looked at the munching son of Poseidon. The Great Percy Jackson of Olympus merely staring right back at them with his eye-catching sea-green orbs.

"...What?" Percy asked. Crunching the delicious cookies, his tense stature gradually calming down. "Didn't that tension made you hungry? Didn't what happened in Olympus... scared you?" The son of Poseidon shivering as he remembered the last particular scene along with the three other boys.

Even after the Gods and supernatural powers protected them at that time. No one could let them avoid the fear after hearing his voice. They were already protected and blocked yet his voice alone could make them feel unbearable fear and suppression. Even the Gods at that time were shaking.

"What happened?" The Amazonian asked in concern.

Seeing most of the children's unveiled eyes full of fear made all of the adults present worry. Most.

"Just some people actually daring enough to mess with the contract agreements that we made. So, of course. I let them taste the punishment of going against what we agreed upon."

"What kind of punishment?" Bruce asked seriously.

He didn't know what kind of agreement the child/his child made, but he was sure that it was something very important and very dangerous to those that violated it. Especially, after seeing the reaction of the other boys when hearing the word 'punishment'.