(F/E/N: WAS CONFUSED THEN REALIZED I FORGOT HE WAS DEAF 💀 ALSO JUST REMEMBERED ITS CANONICALLY WINTER- WAIT ITS FALL IRL SHIZ HALLOWEEN IS IN A MONTH FUDGE QUESTION OF THE DAY WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING FOR HALLOWEEN?)

Tommy smiled and turned over to look back at her.

"I'm glad you like my singing." Y/n teased, Tommy smiled.

"Who wouldn't." Tommy said leaning in to kiss her, Y/n smiled.

(F/E/N: daily reminder to eat and drink. If not, I'll threaten you the only way I can. ISTG EAT AND DRINK OR ILL KEEP YOU ALIVE 👹👹)

"You'd be surprised." Y/n said leaning in as well.

"I'll kill them." Tommy said. Y/n snickered.

"2 steps ahead of you lover boy." Y/n said as their lips touch, Tommy placed a hand on her cheek and embraced in the kiss. Once they pulled away Y/n smiled and ran her fingers through Tommy blond curls.

"Now go to sleep. We only have 2 more days after this." Y/n said.

"Wait really?" Tommy asked. Y/n nodded.

"Yeah, I know time flies by." Y/n said. Tommy nodded and rested his head on the pillow.

"Well for now good night." Y/n said. Tommy nodded.

"Good night, love you" Tommy said. Y/n smiled as kissed Tommy's cheek.

"Love you too." She said, before leaning back and pulling the pillow over her.

She felt an hand grab her waist and pull her in, she looked over to Tommy and smiled.

Soon she fell asleep.

_________

George cuddled up to Dream as Sapnap was throwing up hysterically in the toilet. It was cold tonight and the heaters and each other were the only things keeping everyone warm.

Dream's face flushed as George rested his head on his arm, pulling, out his phone to tiredly scroll through Twitter.

Sapnap looked up from the toilet and handed Dream a bottle of wine.

"Drink, it's fucking amazing." Sapnap said before hurling into the toilet, Dream laughed and took a quick swig.

"Oh wow this is good." Dream said reading the label, he downed the bottle.

______

It didn't take long for 4 stupid grown men to be throwing up. Dream had downed way to many bottles. Which George just patted his back as he threw up.

(F/E/N: Y'ALL ARE DUMBASSES GET HIGH ON LIFE INSTEAD THERES NO SIDE AFFECTS AS YOU CAN SEE- *falls over*)

(A/n: pussy I'm made up of 100% drugs.)

"Goerge just take Dream to get cleaned up." Phil said nervously as he realized he had to clean most of this up. Dream had fallen asleep on the toilet.

"Yeah, come on Dream." George said lifting him up with a grunt. Dream groaned and got up from his nap.

"Where are we going?" Dream asked. George just dragged him back to the room.

Once they go to the room George handed Dream a clean shirt. Dream began to take off his. George yelped and turned around so he could change.

"Fucking hell Dream." George said covering his eyes turned around.

"Ok I know I'm drunk." Dream said. George nodded.

"At least you're aware." George said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I want ice cream." Dream said. George turned back around to see Dream on the bed tired.

"There's is none in the BnB." George said, taking off his shoes and heading to his bed.

(A/n: there are three twin beds)

"Oh come on now." Dream said slurring his words slightly.

(A/n: help I've never been drunk before how does this work.)

(F/E/N: OH DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU— WHEN I WAS A KID WE WERE AT THIS PARTY AND THE GUESTS KEPT PASSING ME AROUND, EACH GIVING ME A SIP. I GOT SUPER DRUNK IDK HOW IM ALIVE BUT I THINK IT AFFECTED MY PERSONALITY)

(A/n: wtf)

"Dream go to sleep." George said on his phone. Dream was slumped hugging his pillow. Half asleep.

Dream got up and snuggled next to him on the twin bed, George just pulled the blanket over his knees and went back to his phone. Although it was squishing George knew his Dream was when he was drunk.

"I think you're hot." Dream said, George looked up at his phone.

"Haha you're funny." He said nervously. He was flustered but he figured it was one of his jokes.

"I think I like you." Dream said throwing the blanket over the blanket over her chest. George just stared at him confused.

"Do you like me?" Dream asked innocently. George didn't know what to say.

"Sure, I mean you're a good friend." George said, Dream pouted.

"Friend?"

"Yup."

(F/E/N: WAS SMILING THEN IT CUT OFF. WTF ARE YOU DOING RA1N THIS IS ABUSE /J ok wait wait... sorry not a nice topic to joke abt... if you wanna talk abt anything feel free to in my dms)
______________
I've never been drunk no idea how imma do this. Anyway might just do something cliche for their ship. I kinda just did it for you guys so enjoy I guess.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1421

________