//7//: Invited and Univited guests

Start from the beginning

What does she expect me to do? I can't murder myself with work. Definitely not. I did tell her that I would escort her there because I know how she feels around Royals. Especially The Britain Royal Family. They are very intimidating to be around, and I'm speaking from experience. The formalities and curtsies here and there is some work alright, don't even get me started. Princess Camila had specifically sent her a message about the royal family wanting her company to design the new set of jewelry designs for the new Princess—Meghan.

"Don't even start. Harisa or Arianna can escort you. You clearly heard how tight my schedule is." I stood up and stretched a bit. I'm so not in the right mood for her tantrums this morning.

"You're a bad friend." Now she wants to cry. Oh Allah, you have blessed me with a best friend that cries over everything. It's cute sometimes but it's so annoying and slap tempting most of the times.

"Am I?" I nonchalantly questioned with my left brow up.

"You're so mean. You're supposed to apologize to me. God, I can't with your right now." She rolled her eyes clearly pissed.

"Shake it off. They don't bite, besides you can go with someone else."

"Whatever."

"I'll willingly go with you." Harisa beamed with a spoonful on kheer in her mouth. Kubra replied with a gleeful smile. Lifesaver.

The door bell just went on. Who's that nice person that visits people early in the morning when we clearly didn't invite them over?

"I'll get it." I walked towards the door and punched the code in,the door came sliding open. There stood a chocolate skinned masculine figure, clad in a black hoodie and blue jeans with white trainers on. He wiggled his eyebrows as my eyes darted into his.

"Usually people say come in." He removed his shoes and flung them to the side. I moved an inch closer to him and poked him with my spoon.

"It's not the nicest thing, you know, coming to people's houses this early in the morning. Thats unmanly of you!" I scoffed.

"What's wrong with your best friend's boyfriend coming to say hi to his girlfriend? You're just depressed, we all know you are." He walked pass me and headed to the kitchen.

"Saif!" Kubra squealed as she rose to her feet. She smiled and he also passed her a smile.

"Hey."

"Heyy." She grinned widely.

"Well hello to you too, Saif." Arianna dripped with sarcasm. He scratched the back of his head, signifying he's nervousness.

"Hi girls."

"What's good?" Mimi popped out of nowhere again with some face scrub all over her face.

"Anything but your face!" He chuckled lightly, she sent him a glare before storming out of the kitchen. The two of them are like cats and dogs anytime they meet. But it's also good to know that your friends are friends with one another. That way it won't be awkward having them around each other.

"This is our cue to leave. No touching or physical contact!" I screamed before moving upstairs to my room. They yelled back, I didn't even hear what they replied with when I just shouted back a 'sure'.