What if...- Dreamnotfound 💋

CW: talking about sexual intercourse, talks of BDSM, master/sir kink, degrading, praise, mentions of public sex(?), possessiveness, masturbation, name calling such as "fuck toy" and "pretty plaything"

Plot: Dream is on call with George and asking "what if" in regards to what he'll do when George gets to Florida after they haven't slept in 48 hours.

A/N: this is my first smut, so it will be bad. Please leave any criticisms you have <3

Future A/N: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented because it is the absolute funniest shit to read, and none of this (or most of my smuts) are written seriously so you guys make it 10 times more enjoyable lmao

~
George POV.

"What would we do once I get there?" I ask Dream.

"Hmmm...what if we go swimming? I have a pool and it's reasonably big," he suggests enthusiastically. It was like 7am but I had pulled an all nighter talking to Dream and so my brain is barely thinking things through, but enough that I can make reasonable decisions relatively easily.

"I mean, sure," I answer absentmindedly.

"What if we go for a late night walk? It might rain because it's been raining a lot lately, but I could be fun, what do you think?" He asks.

"Uhh, sure! But I'm not taking care of you if you get sick," I say with a giggle.

"What if we watch a bunch of movies?" He asks sounding unfocused.

"Sure! That sounds like an amazing idea," I say patiently know that Dream's ADHD means that his brain will wonder off occasionally and that he just needs to be treated with love and kindness and that pulling two all nighters wouldn't have helped. Note to self: after the conversation dies down a little tell him to go to sleep.

"What if we do a stream with the face cam on you and I'm just off to the side, out of view from the camera?" He ask, obviously tired because it's like 2am there and we have both been on call for the past 48 hours and I start to say "That sounds like a great ideas," but then he continues talking and says something I never expected to hear.

"And what if I squeeze your thigh and slowly move higher and higher and grab your chin and make your face go off screen and whisper in your ear 'Be a good boy for me and stay quiet so we dont get caught, yeah?'" Which makes my face go beet red, "And then slowly start to apply pressure to your crotc- oh my god I am so sorry- I-I don't know what happened- ignore everything I just said- I didn't mean to make you in comfortable- I'm so sorry-" Dream quickly apologises, freaking out a little bit.

"I-It's okay," I say super flustered and then I get a sudden burst of confidence, "I would love if you did that, sir," on one of our super late night calls, that Dream doesn't remember, we were talking about titles and he told me he liked being called master and sir, so that seemingly useless information would come into handy right now. "C-Can you keep going? Please?" I continue, losing a bit of confidence.

"Of course, bay," Dream says in a low, gravelly voice, "and slowly applying pressure to your crotch and palming you until you're a pretty little flushed mess for me. Reminding you to be a quiet slut," my breath hitches at the name, "would you be able to do that, beautiful?"

"Y-Yes-" I answer, feeling my face grow ever warmer.

"And then after the stream touching you and fucking you, making you scream so loud that the neighbours can hear your whore-ish moans, marking up your beautiful slut body so that everyone knows who you belong to," he says, making me squirm.

"Y-Yes- fuck- pl-please-" I all but whimper out at the idea.

"Please what, whore? Use your words," he snarls (I hate that word so much).

"Pl-Please touch me a-and f-fuck me a-and use me as y-your pretty l-little fuck toy-" I say, feeling myself start to grind on the seat a little bit.

"Oh?" He asks with a low chuckle, "You want to be my pretty little fuck toy? Just a thing a use whenever I please?"

"F-Fuck- y-yes- please-" I answer, grinding more.

"What if I go so fast and rough, making you finish over and over and over and over and over and over again until you can't even walk?" He asks.

"I-I would l-love that, master," I say, feeling myself grow needier and needier.

"Yeah? You'd like master using you however the fuck he wants?" He asks, the aggression making me impossibly more needy.

"Y-Yes- fuck- yes-" I say grinding harder on the chair. "M-Master?"

"Yes, baby?" He asks.

"C-Can I-I touc- n-nevermind- don't w-worry- I-It's weird and I-I don't want to make you uncomfortable-" I say quickly changing my mind.

"No, no, tell me what you were going to ask, darling, you wont make me unconfortable," he insists.

"O-Okay... m-master, can I t-touch m-myself?" I ask wanting to hide away forever and never come back.

"Y-You want to touch yourself?" Dream asks, sounding shocked.

"Y-Yeah- nevermind- I-It's weird- don't worr-"

"Of fucking course you can, but you have to turn your camera on for me, baby," he said cutting me off.

"O-Only if you turn y-yours on t-too-" I say.

"Of fucking course, baby," he says turning his camera on and I turn mine on too.

Ive seen his face before but it never ceases to amazing at how handsome it is. It's the kind of handsome that is universally handsome where ever you go and right now it's flushed as he runs his hand through his hair, his breathing heavy as he looks at me. "You're so fucking hot, darling," he says as I notice one of his hands is below where the screen is. This makes my hand start to make its way to that area too and palming myself through the track suit pants I'm wearing. (I'm Australian, don't judge-)

"Th-Thank you, s-sir," I say feeling the knot in my stomach start to tighten a little bit. I take out my member and begging to stroke it slowly as I look at Dream and ask; "C-Can you tell me o-other ways you w-want to fuck me, p-please?"

"Of fucking course, baby, anything for my favourite slut," he says, making my breathing grow heavier. "What if I play with you while we're watching a movie? Making you read the subtitles to me while you ride me? And if you stop reading I stop? How does that sound, slut?"

"G-Good- s-so fucking g-good- f-fuck-" I moan out as I start to feel myself slowly reach my climax.

"What if I fuck you so hard in so many different ways that your whore mind goes blank and all you can think of is how good master makes you feel? Fucking you on the bench in the kitchen? Fucking you while you're tied down and helpless for me? Fucking you while you're on call with our friends? Fucking you until your legs are shaking from how good I make your slut body feel? Marking your pretty body so that you can't look anywhere on it without thinking about who you fucking belong to? Abusing your pretty little hole so much that you can't take a single step without the feeling reminding you of who you belong to?" He says as I speed my hand up so much, with my ass grinding in the seat, trying to get as much pleasure as possible with my head thrown back at the idea of being used like that. Dream's hand going at inhumane speeds. "Who do you belong to, whore?"

"Y-You-" I answer, barely able to speak.

"I'm sorry, who?" He asks again.

"Y-You, master-"

"One more time to get it in your fuck toy brain who you belong to. Who do you belong to?" He asks.

"Y-You- h-holy shit- you- f-fuck- I'm j-just master's p-pretty little f-fuck toy- h-holy fucking s-shit- just for y-you-" I all but scream out as I feel myself about to finish, thrusting my hips into my hand.

"That's right. You're my fuck toy. No one fucking else's. Mine," he growls (damn, I didn't know we were in the omega verse oml) out making my face heat up more and moan out so fucking much.

I quickly reach my climax, quickly followed by Dream and I just say; "H-Holy shit, m-master-"

That was so bad- I'm so sorry- it like jumped right in- but I wanted to try writing smut and I did- so mission completed I guess <3