Laser Tag- Dreamnotfound 😊

Start from the beginning

I stop Karl with my arm and push him back against the wall, I peak my head around and see that they didn't see us. I slowly move my gun around and shoot them both and the tell Karl to run before their cool down is done.

We run off laughing as they start to chase us and shooting. "That's what you get!" Karl says starting to run backwards and shooting at Sapnap, to which he calls out in defeat because he got shot again.

I grad Karl's arm just before he runs into the wall, we keep running around and dodging them and then we loose them. I figure out that we are tied and that we are one shot off of winning.

"Pfft- they're idiots," I pant as we lean against a wall.

"Cute idiots- I mean Sapnap is- you can keep Dream- Sapnap is a cute idiot- yours is just an idiot-" Karl quickly defends.

"Pfft- Dream and I aren't together and I don't like him like that," I say absentmindedly, standing up and trying to see if they've found us.

"Uh huh, you don't get all flustered when he whispers stuff in your ear and when you see him shirtless and when he flirts with you and when he-" I cut him off and say:

"Okay, okay, okay, maybe I do like him like that, but he's just an idiot," I say rolling my eyes and starting to walk again.

"He's your idiot," he nudges me with a grin and follows me around.

I see someone's foot walking behind a corner and tell Karl to be quiet and go the other way to cut them off.

I quietly sneak up on them and walk around the corner to see Dream tying his shoe and I get an idea.

I walk up to him and drag my hand against the back of his should to which he looks up and starts to stand, distracted and leaving his gun on the ground. "Whatcha doing, handsome?" I say walking in front of him and dragging my hand across his chest and resting it in the middle.

"I- uh- n-nothing-" his responds, his face obviously going red, "Wh-What are you doing?"

"You, hopefully," I say with a smirk, running my hand down his abdomen, making him gulp and watch his face go impossibly more red and then shooting him. I give him a sickly sweet smile and then walk away swaying my hips more than needed and see Karl standing there dumbfounded.

"What the honk was that?" He asks following me.

"Just a little fun," I say smiling.

"He looked like he was a beetroot," Karl says giggling.

The lights came on and the instructor said "Come back to the door and I'll explain the final round,"

Karl and I make our ways to the door and meet Dream and Sapnap at the door and as I walk through I give Dream a wink and then sit down.

The last round is final death, so once you're shot you're shot and you're out for the rest of the round. This is also the round that would decide who, our of Dream and I, would have to be the other's maid.

We walk through the door and decide to split up, because it would be easier to get two targets right next to each other than one target running around.

I walk off and hear Karl's foot steps start to fade. The room is entirely quiet except for the occasional foot step and the intense music playing on the speakers.

I go around a corner so I'm making my way to the furthest corner from the door and hear a foot step close to me.

(Making out about to happen)

I look around and see no one so I keep walking, this time quieter and slower. I hear Karl call out in defeat, guessing that Karl got him and start to look out for a green light.

I get closer to the corner and hear a foot step and turn around to see Dream as he pins me against the wall. "Wh-What are you doing?" I ask shakily.

"You're such a tease aren't you, beautiful? You'd look so pretty in a maid dress. Doing whatever I tell you," he says, to which I can do nothing but nod submissively in response.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks glancing down at my lips.

"Wha-?"

"Can I kiss you? Please," he asks again with less confidence.

"Y-Yes," I answer as I feel his lips crash against mine, the passion of years of pent up tension and longing flooding over me as I drop my gun and wrap my hands around his neck. He pulls me closer to him by pulling my hips closer, and then he shoots me and pulls away.

"You're an amazing kisser, Georgie," Dream says pecking my on the lips and then walking away, saying "I can't see what to look like in a maid dress,"

Sorry- that was really long- I didn't even realise- it's like 2000 words- not all of these I'll be that long- but yeah- I hope you enjoyed- I don't know what to say here- but :]