Laser Tag- Dreamnotfound 😊

Začít od začátku

The contrast of the bright info room and the arena makes me squint because this room is pitch black except for the glow in the dark pictures that have been spray painted onto the walls and the floor and the fluorescent blue lights that make my white shoes glow.

I look over at Karl and we start to walk to the left and Dream and Sapnap start to walk to the right. "What's the plan?" I ask Karl as we walk up a ramp to a slightly higher area.

"I think, you stay to protect the flag and I'll go after them, does that sound like a good idea?" Karl asks, making sure I'm okay with it, to which I nod and take the glow stick from him and placing it on the wall where the instructor told us to.

Karl starts sneaking off to get Sapnap, who he saw go behind a wall. As he goes out of my view I see a green light flicker in the side of my vision and quickly turn to see Dream who grins and pins me to the wall with his gun against my chest and his free hand on the wall behind me, my face on freaking fire as he says "Hey, cutie," with a wink, then shoots me and takes the glow stick. He walks away as I'm too stunned to do anything.

I quickly hear Karl call out "SAPNAP! Ugh, I thought you went that way!" And I'm woken up from my shock state and start to chase after Dream.

I start to gain on him as he starts to speed up into a run and then the lights turn on and the instructors voice comes on over the intercom says "Good game, boys. Go to the entrance area and I'll explain the next game," as I notice that we have entered into "The Better Part of The Dream Team"'s area.

I let out a groan and make my way to the door we came in through with Dream walking behind me with a smile. "So, Georgie," he says dragging out the 'o', "No hard feelings?"

"Don't call me that and yes hard feelings, very hard feelings! That's cheating!" I say playfully pushing him.

"It's not the only thing that's hard," he says with a wink, to which I roll my eyes with a smile, "It's just a game, but how about we make a bet?" He continues, grabbing my attention.

"And what would this bet be?"

"Whoever's team wins the most rounds, the looser has to be their maid for a week," he says as we come up to the door.

"Hmm," I think about it, him being my maid would mean I can get him to do whatever I want, I could make him wear a maid dress just to make it offical, "Only if the looser also has to wear a maid dress,"

"Deal," he says putting his hand out for a hand shake as we walk in and I grab it shake it.

But he pulls me in and whispers in my ear; "You'd look so pretty in a maid dress, darling," in a low voice.

I feel my face burn as my knees go weak and I squeak out a little "Th-Thank you," and make my way over to Karl.

"OooOo, what happened over there?" He asks nudging me with his elbow.

"N-Nothing, just making a bet," I say sitting down so that the instructor can explain the next round.

"Didn't look like just a bet," Karl said as he sat down next to me.

The instructor then explains that this round is just which ever team has more shots on the opposite team within 10 minutes wins. They quickly go over the rules again and then let us inside again.

"So what was this mysterious bet?" Karl asks following me as I keep a look out for Sapnap and Dream.

"We made a bet that whoever's team wins more rounds the looser has to wear a maid dress and be a maid for the other for a week," I say absentmindedly, trying to focus more on the game.

"Oh- a maid dress? You have to know that if the fandom finds out about that they'll go crazy," he says with a giggle.

"Yeah, I know, hopefully they won't find out," I answer as we start turn a corner when is see Dream and Sap walking on the opposite end.