Lightweight

I wake up the next morning Luke's room with his arms around me. I look at him and sit up. He groans and opens his eyes looking at me.

'You lightweight you don't remember what happened again do you?' He giggles and sits up next to me.

'I'm not a lightweight but I don't remember' I place my chin on my hand and look at Luke, 'my head hurts'

'Come on let's get you so medication to help' he smiles and gets up and pulls me out of his bed and we walk down stairs. His mum and dads were sat on the couch as his mum was knitting as his dad was watching Star Wars.

'Morning hunny' his mum shouts to Luke as we walk behind them.

'Morning mum' he shouts back. We walk into the kitchen and I smile at him as he grabs some tables out of the draws.

'Hurry up hunny' I tease.

'Really?' He says and gets the tables, 'I guess I won't give you these'

'Give' I say and walk up to him. He lifts his arm up and dangles the tables above my head so I couldn't reach. 'Give it' I start jumping.

'Awww is little Alya too small?'

I give him a death stare and start jumping for them again. I decide to put my hands on his shoulder and use them as a pull up. It didn't work I almost fell on my face. He walks over to the sink and pores two glasses of water. He sips the water and takes a tablet and looks at me, 'did you want one'

'What do you want for one?' I plead. He tilts his head and raises his eyebrows. 'No'

'Dam it' he laughs. I roll my eyes and walk up to him and kiss his left cheek from a small jump from behind. He goes red and smiles and finally gives in and hands me a tablet. I take it and sit down at the counter. 'Want breakfast?'

'Go on then chef' I giggle.

'What do you want?'

'Surprise me' He opens the fridge and picks out some things and puts the stove on. 'You better not burn the house down its nice'

'You don't live here so why do you care?'

'I live here know I own the building' I giggle and stand up to look at what Luke's doing. 'Wacha doing?' I drag out.

'Cooking your breakfast'

'Can you crack eyes?' I laugh. He goes to crack it and the shell goes everywhere, 'I'll guess not then, move' I shove him out the way and clear the splattered eye and re crack the eye and move so Luke can continue, 'take notes Patterson' he pulls a face at me as I sit back down, 'so what happened last night?'

'What was the last thing you remember?'

'I had some drinks at the pool side after talking to molly'

'Where to begin then' he giggles, 'well we were playing truth or dare and you ran into a wall for no apparent reason wasn't a dare you just did it'

'That explains the headache' I giggle.

'James did some magic then made you think you were invisible you weren't everyone had to put their best acting skills on to make you believe it' he places my breakfast down and sits next to me, 'it was so funny you was walking in front of people like nothing you almost stripped to make sure but I stop you buy making you think it had run out'

'Oh god' I have really bad second hand embarrassment from just hearing it.

'Yeh so that was interesting and then I took you back to mine cause it's closer'

'Where are the others?'

'I think there at Bobby's we will walk down later' he smiles and I start eating. It's not bad he can actually cook.

'I'm going to work' Luke's mum shouts walking into the kitchen to find her keys.

'Bye mum'

She walk out and we head upstairs. I look in the mirror. 'I smell of beer' i says sniffing my top.

'Here' Luke throws me one of his shirts and it hits me in the face. I take it off my head and look at him. He was taking his top off. I was stuck in a trans as he stood there in front of my shirtless. 'What?'

'N-nothing' I mumble and turn around. I continue to stare at him threw the mirror.

'I know your still staring' he giggles and puts a top on.

'I am not'

'Sure your not' he teases and bends down to get something at the bottom of his wardrobe. 'You can get dressed I'm not looking I'm not you'

'Wow' I smile and turn red. I take my jumper off and put Luke's top on. It was obviously a sleeveless shirt and you could see the side of my bra stick out. The shirt reached my thighs and I kept my skirt on.

'You want to change your shirt?' Luke smiles and walks next to me and looks puts his arm on my shoulder looking into the mirror at me.

'You won't have anything that will fit' I smile up at him.

He rolls his eyes and walks back to his wardrobe and pulls out a small pair of girls pink shorts, 'that will fit'

'Why do you have this?' I laugh.

'It was a dare when I was a 14 so I kept it' he says clearly embarrassed. I giggle at him as put them on as he turns around. I place my other clothes in a pile on Luke's bed. 'You wanna find the others?'

'Yeh let's go' I smile and pick up the pile of clothes and kiss Luke on the cheek as he looks at himself in the mirror, 'cmon my Prince' I smirk and walk out of his room.

He smiles at himself and turns red in the cheeks and follows me out, 'I'm going princess'