Halloween

I wake up on the couch in the studio with Luke topless on the piano. Reggie on a bean bag in the corner. Bobby lying on the floor and Alex on the stairs. I sit up to see them all asleep as look around. 'What happened?' I mumble to myself. My head is killing. It feels like it's been hit with a bat. I lie back down and the second my head hits the pillow I fall back asleep.

'Bro seriously' I hear Reggie say as I start to wake up. They where all awake talking.

'What?' I ask as I sit up on the couch.

'Oh nothing' Luke answers quickly.

'What happened last night?' I ask not remembering a thing after that shot with Luke.

'You don't remember?' Alex asks. I shake my head and all the boys give each over a look and start laughing.

'What's so funny?'

'Just can't believe you don't remember' Luke laughs.

'Was it that bad?'

'Yep' Bobby answers.

'Tell me then'

'No I don't think I will' Luke teases.

'I hate you'

'You know you love me'

'Sure' I scoff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days started to speed up and before we new it was Halloween. The boys still haven't told me anything about what happened at the wedding. I need to know but they won't spill anything. I had already got my costume out hanging on the door from last night. I wake up at 11am because for some reason I couldn't sleep last night I was tossing and turning all night. When I did I didn't dream it was just black.

I wake up and jump up and run to the bathroom and have a shower. I was washing my hair and singing along to the radio pretending I was at a concert.

As I'm showers I hear quite voices but it's probably just the radio.

Luke's pov

'Bro you look fit' I laugh looking at Bobby in a purple dress.

'I hate you' he scoffs and sits on the couch.

'Well I look the best here' Reggie smiles in his Scooby Doo costume looking adorable.

I look on the door handle to the bathroom and see Alyas costume, 'where's Als she's not in costume'

'I don't know she hasn't left' Bobby says.

'Well I need to pee' I say walking over to the bathroom.

I open the door and it's all foggy and I can here the voice of a million angels.

'JESUS! Get out I'm in the shower!' Alya shouts at me.

'Chill is it's just me'

'That doesn't make it better get out!'

I laugh and walk out, 'yeh SHES in there'

'Bro did you just see my sister naked?!' Alex shouts at me.

'No dude the smoke covered her' I reply.

'It better have' he threatens.

Alyas pov

I get out of the shower as fast as I possibly could I don't want Luke walking back in. That was awkward. I dry my self and start looking for my costume. Dam it I left it outside and the boys are there. I knock on the door 'hello?'