𝟎𝟖 ~ 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?

。・:*:★,

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — "SIR DO YOU RECOGNISE anything?"

"Their tent was near here" Jaha insisted to the group, in which many of them looking at each other warily of the man thy once called chancellor.
"I'm sure of it."

"What's the matter? You guys got somewhere better to be?" Murphy asked the group, in which izoras soft laugh echoed over the sand dunes as Jaha plodded ahead.

While Izora and Murphy where laughing between one another, izora was quick to spot Jaha approaching a cart laying in the sand.

"You see anyone?"

Just as the man who had been behind Izora and Murphy asked this, a girl jumped out and shouted something, but not in English.

"Bak yu op o ai na frag yu op!" {Stay back or ill kill you}

Izoras face dropped, going pale as she processed the words like she had studied the language for years.

"Hey you ok?" Murphy asked nudging her side.

Jumping at the sudden motion and ring pulled from her trance she nodded and smiled accordingly.

"We mean you no harm. Do you speak English?" Jaha began, ignoring the individual who blatantly asked if he could see anyone else.

"What do you want?" The girl spat, appearing from behind the cart.

"Nothing, it looks like you could use a hand. What are you doing out here alone?"

"My brother and i were on our way to the city of light, and wastelanders attacked. They took our horse all our water, everything" She spoke, landing her eyes on Izora before speaking again.
"They killed him. This cart is all i have left"

"Give her some water." Jaha instructed, motioning to no one in particular.

Izora began quickly taking of her rucksack, before the annoying ginger guy grabbed her bag.

"Whoa no no no way. We barely have enough for ourselves here"

Murphy was quick to shove him backwards, taking back izoras backpack at the same time.

"Touch her again and ill end you" Murphy spat, not breaking eye contact until the other guy did.
"In a non criminal way" He added looking to Jaha.

"Yeah but i will. In a criminal way." Izora muttered, sneaking a glance back at the redhead.
"And since when did you become so concerned about me?" Izora asked murphy playfully.

"I'm not" He deadpanned, looking at her with a straight face.

"Yeah yeah" Izora muttered, shaking her head slightly as she smiled.