13 ~ the key

。・:*:★,

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — "GODDAMN IT!" BELLAMY yelled in anger, after the trio not discovering anything in the bunker they had just managed to get into.

The black bucket Bellamy had kicked out of anger toppled over, spilling a deep black oil across the ground.

"Guys" Izora whispered, crouching next to the liquid and pulling out a rifle from it.

"Holy shit" Bellamy muttered, crouching beside her and picking one up.

"Guys put them back" Clarke said, looking fearfully at the two guns.

"What, scared are we princess?" Izora taunted, holding the rifle and looking through the scope.

"We have to learn how to defend ourselves" Bellamy added, turning to the brunette holding the rifle.
"You're holding it wrong"

"hmph" Izora hummed, glaring at the boy who appeared behind her.

"Hold it here" He murmured, moving the gun higher up her shoulder, before holding her waist and looking through the scope over her shoulder.

Izora stood frozen in place, an awkward feeling rose within her as he guided the gun.

"Here, watch me" He suggested, taking a gun, aiming and then shooting a sheet hung infront of the trio. Only a bullet never actually pierced the sheet.

"Bullets are duds, try yours" He gestured to the brunette.

"No izora dont. You don't even know how to shot a gun"

The brunette smiled at the blonde, nodding before pulling the trigger landing a bullet on a can of soup on the other side of the bunker.

Bellamy whistled, looking between the girl and the now spilled soup.
"You can shoot?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

She simply shrugged, before turning to clarke.

"You should try" She suggested, gesturing her gun to the blonde.

"No. We shouldn't waste ammunition. I'm gonna go out, see if there's another door or something on the surface" She said, before exiting the bunker up the ladder they had previously come down.

"Bellamy we have to talk about these. Where are we gonna keep them? You left miller in charge of Lin—  the grounder. You must trust him" The brunette started, watching bellamys eyebrow raise at the stutter of her nearly slipping Lincoln's name.

"You should keep him close. The others listen to him." He informed, not making eye contact with the girl.

"I should keep him close?" Izora queried, stepping forward to him.
"What are you talking about?"