10 ~ raven

。・:*:★,

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Monty" Izoras voice broke as she called the boy stood a few feet infront of her. His head whipped around at her tone, in which a frown deepened his features.
"I can't do this anymore" A sob escaped her lips as she spoke.

"What did he do this time?" Monty asked, holding her face, forcing the brunette to look at him.

"He's making me steal drugs for him now" She whispered, clutching her torso with her arms.

"Why don't you report him? I keep tell—"

"I can't! They'll float him! And i can't be responsible for it"

Monty wrapped his arms around the girl, careful not to crush her, feeling as though she may break at any moment. Only, Izora didn't break, well, she did. But not in the way you might think.

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — "CLARKE! GET CLARKE!" Izora screamed, pushing past the countless individuals blocking her way as she ran toward the dropship. Her mind was running in countless circles as it tried to have an understanding of the events that had taken place only moments before.

"I'm here what's-"

"Move!" Izora hissed, pushing a couple of delinquents from infront of her as she gained toward the door.
"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out"

"That was a good call" Clarke breathed. Izora could tell just by looking at the girl her mind was just as frantic as hers in that moment.
"Take him to the dropship! Go!" She yelled toward the two who where holding finn.

"Can you save him?" Octavia asked as she appeared next to Izora.

"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her."

"Raven! Fix it go!" Bellamy yelled, causing Izoras ears to prick up at the the name raven.

"Wait— did you say raven? As in raven reyes?" Izora questioned the boy, whipping her head around to the older blake.

He nodded, giving her a puzzled overlook as she processed his words.

"Holy shit!" She yelled, before sprinting into the dropship in search of the girl.
"Raven?"

Ravens ears processed the word as she studied the tones and frequency of the voice that had summoned her.

"Izora Astor" Raven spoke, flipping her ponytail around her shoulders as she turned to the girl.

Izora didn't even hesitate as she threw her arms around the pretty girls neck, embracing her with a deep smile spread across her face.

"How in the fuck did you get here?"