16 ~ murphy

。・:*:★,

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — IZORA GRUNTED AS SHE pushed the arrow through her thigh until it appeared on the other side of it, before snapping off the metal, and cursing at herself as she began to stand.

"let's go" Lincoln's voice startled the girl as he lifted her, taking off into the trees away from the bridge, placing her down by a tree trunk.

"You think you'll get back okay? I cant help you, i need to go back right now" He informed, crouching infront of the girl.

"Yeah it's just a scratch" She smiled, in which he was taken aback by her words before nodding at the girl and racing back the way they had came.

She watched helplessly as the man grew farther away until he dossapearsd behind the tree line, leaving the brunette alone once again.

She silently groaned at the fact she had taken an arrow for clarke who had left her to literally die along with everyone else who had left. Even finn.

What could she expect? They had done it before.

"Shit" She muttered, hearing the hooves of the horses grow closer as she pulled herself to her feet and began to run with a limp, stumbling over her feet like she had managed to with her words as a child. A few curses left her lips before she was cut short.

A broad chest stood infront of the girl, before she went face first, stalling her weight onto the person stood infront.

"Zora?" Bellamys voice sounded, her attention snapping upwards to his face.

She breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Let's go. Now." He instructed, putting an arm around her waist and attempting to run through the trees.

"I'm slowing you down. You go." She said, breaking away from the boy.

"No. I'm not leaving you behind. Not again." The freckled boy proceeded to lift her, adjusting her with a grunt before taking off into a jog through the trunks once more.

"Izora!" Finns voice sounded, as bellamy placed the girl onto the ground and helped her toward the dropship.
"Clarke!"

"Wait look" Bellamy followed Izoras finger to the sky where a ship was descending, only it looked to be a harsh entrance into the atmosphere, no parachute leading from the vessel.

Izora was busy scratching a design onto a wall she was sat against, while Bellamy and some others went to check the wreckage left behind from the ship that had attempted to reach them.

She protested, wanting to go with the group, but they only shot the brunette down, telling her she was in no position to walk on her leg.

Clarke had attempted to bandage her leg, removing any bits of arrow left inside and cleaning it with some of montys moonshine. He hadn't even left her side since she got back.

"Hey Izora stop that it's literally burning a hole in my eardrum" Monty groaned from the other side of the room, where he was doing some electrical thing Izora had no care to know what.

"What this?" She taunted, scraping her knife along the wall, creating a screeching sound like nails on a chalkboard which made Monty cry out and cover his ears.

"If you didn't have a crippled leg i would so drop kick you right now" He muttered, before mourners and shouts began erupting from outside.
"I'll be back, stay here"

"Like i can go anywhere" Izora groaned, glancing at her leg.

"I wasnt sneaking! I told you. I was running from the grounders"

A familiar voice rung in Izoras eardrums as she jumped awake by another nightmare, one of the many she experienced when she managed to close her eyes.

"Anyone see any grounders?"

"No"

"In that case—" A gun cocked, making izora curse as she pulled herself to her feet, a silent whimper formed as she stumbled to the ladder attempting to descend.

"He's not lying! His fingernails where torn off. They tortured him"

Izora practically face planted after putting pressure on her leg as she attempted to get down the ladder, before cursing loudly and flicking her head upright.

"Izora what the hell! You're supposed to be resting your leg!" Clarke's voice gnawed at the brunette as she adjusted her vision after her nap.

"Murphy? You're- alive?" Her eyes ran over his body quickly, which was no doubt smothered in blood and cuts.

The girl quickly crawled toward him, careful not to put weight on her thigh before she was cut off by Bellamy who blocked her path of travel - on her knees.

"Don't you dare" She spat, a glare piercing at him as he attempted to stop the girl.
"You left us to die. Don't expect me to like you Bellamy Blake"

"I saved you in them woods earlier"

"No. That was Lincoln." She smiled sarcastically up at the boy from her sat position on the floor, before he stepped awkwardly away as she approached murphy, throwing her arms around the boy quickly, in which he returned the hug - silently wincing at the fact the brunette was crushing his wounds; although he didn't mind, she was all he had (as sad as that was, it was the truth)

"Clarke! What's happening" A voice sounded from outside the dropship, where someone was quite obviously having a chocking fit.

"Raven stay away! They are the ones that brought murphy in" Clarke demanded, checking on conner - one of the boys that presumably escorted murphy here.

"Murphy how did you escape the grounders?" Clarke demanded, the boy sat looking at the floor with dry blood coating his face. Izora looked at the boy in pity, before taking his hand.

"Hey, Murphy how did you get out?" The brunette repeated clarke's words, in which he moved his eyes to make eye contact with hers.

"I woke up and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there so i took off" He informed, glancing at clarke.

"Izora get off him" Clarke said, glancing at her hand which was holding Murphys.

"If i'm infected with whatever they have i'm dead anyway. I hugged him, remember?"

Clarke rolled her eyes before talking again.

"So they let you go."

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy questioned, before clarke put a hand up to stop him moving.

"Bellamy stay back! This is biological warfare. You where waiting for the grounders to retailiate or come looking after the bridge, this is it. Murphy is the weapon."

"Is this your revenge? Helping the grounders kill us?" Bellamy began to raise his voice, in which izora disliked in the crammed space they where in.

"I didn't know about this! I swear"

"Stop lying!" Bellamy was loosing his temper as he rose his voice once again.

"Bellamy shut the hell up i have a headache" Izora snapped, glaring at the freckled boy.

a/n

hola
happy saturday lol
i'm not gonna be updating as much this week due to being on holiday but i'll try my best <3
here's something to tide you thru
and yayayaya murphy content ehehehehehe
let me know if there was any errors :)

ps: did you see the little parallel i did with izora and lincoln? tehhehehehe