17 ~ warning

Izora had her hold up with a pair of headphones secured to her head, while painting a wall in a more secluded part of the ark

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izora had her hold up with a pair of headphones secured to her head, while painting a wall in a more secluded part of the ark. She done this regularly, trying to escape the grip of reality.

A cry from a room nearby caught her attention, in which she could overhear over her music.

"This is your fault!" A male voice bombed through the hall to where she was standing, causing the girls ears to perk up, wanting to know what was going on.

She followed the voices until she came to a room with an older man and abbot her age fighting. She peeped her head thought she crack of the door, her eyes fixating on a women sprawled in a pool of vomit, lifeless.

Her hand was quick to fly over her mouth, as she told herself it wasn't her business. What she didn't know, was that her and John Murphy had more in common than she could ever have thought.

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — IZORA WAS SAT by murphy, her leg screamed at her after he stupid decision of attempting to climb down the ladder, making her wound open back up after clarke attempted to stitch it.

"I'm gonna find Tav" She muttered, pulling herself up with the help of the ladder, cursing as she did so.

"Hey, you're not supposed to leave" Murphy croaked, still sick from the virus spreading.

"I'm not. I think she's over there."

Izora didn't say anymore as she hunted for the brunette, covering her mouth in case she had the virus.

"Lincoln?" She questioned as she was pulled quickly behind a tree just outside the new wall that had been built.

"Izora!" She heard octavias voice who was next to lincoln, a worried expression painted across her face.

"I tried to get you both out. Did you not see the flowers?" He questioned, looking between the two girls.

Lincoln had been leaving flowers for octavia, as a signal he wanted to meet, but the last time they needed some 'private time' so she stayed at camp.

"I saw it. Right before i found the kid your people sent to infect us" Octavia spat, obviously annoyed at her new lover.
"People are dying lincoln. Clarke sent me for the cure"

"There is no cure"

"So you where just gonna let our people die?"

"Tav he has no power over this" Izora added, getting only a glance from the girl.

"The sickness passes quickly. Few are immune" He informed.
"We use it to soften the battlefield. I'm not surprised you two are the strong ones"

"The battlefield?" Izora asked, cocking her head to the side as she spoke.