11 ~ dagger

。・:*:★,

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Dad?" Izora approached her father who was sprawled across his bed.
"Dad??"

"What?!" He spat, pulling himself up angrily.

"Have you been drinking?" She asked, wary of his mood swings from the alcohol (or pills) he liked to have more than too often.

"What the hell do you think?! I cant go one day without seeing her in you!" He hissed, pushing her backwards roughly, causing the girl to stumble.

"It's your fault she got floated! You—" She shoved a finger hard in his chest. "—got her pregnant again!"

A vibration of stings flooded her cheek as a slab sounded in the small room they where supposed to call home.

That was the first day her father had slapped her. The first day he had lost it. She knew he got angry when he had too much illegal substances that lingered around the house or in the darker depths of the ark, but she never expected her own father to hit her. That day, was the day she lost the last part of her father she had left.

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| — IZORA WAS SAT with a now-awake Finn awaiting Clarke's return from upstairs where Lincoln was being held. Sure, she didn't exactly agree with his kidnapping, but he stabbed Finn, and she wasn't going to take it lightly.

"How the hell did you even get down here?" Izora asked facing Raven whi was sat opposite her.

"God honestly we have so much to catch up on" Raven groaned, bowing her head as her ponytail fell next to her face.
"I thought you were dead" She said, looking to Izora with glossy eyes.
"I thought you all were" She faced down to Finn, her eyes running over his features.

"Can't get rid of me that easy" Izora smirked, in which Raven smiled in return.

She glanced down at Finn once again, in which he suddenly began shaking violently, he was seizing.

"Clarke! Clarke he's seizing!" Raven yelled, her eyes frantically looking over his body, unsure of what to do.

"Get my mother on the radio!" Clarke yelled as she pulled herself back down the ladder.
"Now Raven!"

"The radios dead!" Raven responded, a panicked tone laced her words.
"Please don't let him die"

"Help me turn him over. There's fluid in his lungs" Clarke instructed, Izora quickly bounced up helping the blonde turn him on his side.