03 ~ stranger

。・:*:★,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

。・:*:★,
.・゜-::-  -: ✧ :
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I Z O R A

|| - IZORA AND MONTY stood side by side watching the blonde she discovered was named Clarke, and Finn squabbling, and as much as Izora hated to admit it, sexual tension was tightly pulling in between the two, so tight you could slice it with a swift slice of a knife.

"Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion"

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats"

"You don't like being called Princess, do you, Princess?"

"Do you see that peak over there? Mount Weather. There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

"Wait what?" Izora questioned, leaning over the blondes shoulder to look at the forest separating them from the only civilisation left.

"We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." A dark skinned guy appeared behind the small group, gesturing to the drop ships roof, where Finn was now perched.

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." The blonde guided the boy through the map, Izora groaning internally at the amount of times she had heard the issue.

"Ah cool a map! Got a bar in town? Could do with a beer" Another boy appeared, wearing goggles across his forehead, a sense of goofy ness gravitated around him.

"Jasper!" Monty grinned, but before he could say or do anymore Wells interrupted.

"Do you mind?" He said before shoving jasper lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey hey hey hands off him. He's with us" A shaggy haired boy appeared behind him.

"Goddamn how many people need to gravitate toward Clarke" Izora groaned, facing the next person who appeared, his shaggy hair fell in curtains around his face.

"Relax" Wells put his hands up in surrender. "We're just trying to figure out where we are."

"You have. Like a thousand fucking times" Izora groaned throwing her head back in annoyance, before bumping into someone stood behind her.

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?"

The voice startled her, making her jump, Monty glancing at her from where he stood.

"We need to find mount weather. You heard my father."

Ah Wells. She knew his father too well. It made sense now. Wells Jaha.

𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔫 || the 100जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें