"I'm alright. I gotta tell you something later by the way."

"Alright cool," He hummed. "...But how'd y'all met?"

"Mmmm, that's not important." I replied, and looked over at Suna.

"Y'all dating?"

"No she keep playing with me."

Luka laughed, "y/n you better stop playin my man."

"That's why I decided to hangout with you today is it not." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah is it not Rintaro? I see all these bags y'all got back here. Y'all was having some fun huh?"

"And was. But then we got chased by security and left so... but we're going to Castles n Coasters now. You in?"

"Yeah I'm down.... Why was y'all getting chased by security??"

••

~loverboy 33.~

••

We got out the car and walked to the entrance. "I can help who's next." The lady said smiling, waving us over. "Alright are you three together or separate."

"He's paying for himself." Suna said pointing at Luka. I shook my head, because damn he really did him like that. But get y'all a man that pays for your stuff.

"Yeah I'm paying for myself." Luka mean mugged Suna.

"Alright which pass can I get you?" She turned around slightly and pointed at the board behind her. "These our or selections, just let me know which you like."

"You want to play arcade games?" Suna asked me, I shook my head no. He ended up just buying the unlimited thrill rides pass, and Luka did the same. At first we were all together until Luka left because he said "Imma see y'all later, I'm finna go find me a shorty." Then proceeded to jog away from us over to this group of girls.

"Wanna go on the roller coaster?" He asked with his normal unamused look. Although his eyes looked beautiful with the reflection of the glowing lights lingering in them. That's what I look at first when I met someone, their eyes. After all they say the eyes hold the key to the soul. "Y/n you good?"

"Hmm? Yeah, let's go?" I tapped his shoulder and started walking ahead of him. I just knew that he was smiling to himself feeling special and shit.

"That's the wrong way Y/n. I'm talking about that roller coaster." He said just loud enough for me to hear. I turned around to see him pointing at the bigger roller coaster. Did the nigga really think that I was finna go over there. I looked up at the ride, then back at him. "You must be outta yo damn mind boy."

He laughed, as if something were funny. "Just come—-Please, for me." But I didn't budge he's gotta be out of his mind. Ain't no way I was finna get on the ride, untunn not me. "Come on." He said with a low kind of voice. I didn't know I was into shit like that. Cuz the way I got a little turned on...

"Was that a demand...?" I whispered completely taken aback. Now I ain't no bitch but it's just something about his voice that make me wanna—never-mind. I turned around and began walking back to him.

"That's my girl." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"What you wanna fuck or something?"

"That's there's going the only thing you're riding tonight." He again pointed at the bigger roller coaster. I don't know if I should laugh or be concerned. I just might be concerned, who is this man. He doesn't ever talk like that. And why'd he say tonight? My eyebrows narrowed, as I looked at him and his smirk. "Come on, let's go."

When we got up line was pretty short so we were able to get on as soon as the previous ride was over. As the operator was coming down making sure that everyone was secure Suna looked over at me. "My dad used to always make me get on this ride. You can hold my hand if you want to feel safer."

"Nah I'd rather just get off."

"I'm afraid that it's to late for the cheesecake."

I don't remember anything after that because I had passed out... twice. When we got off Suna was still laughing at me, to the point where his stomach was hurting. "Take me home at this point."

"Wanna go on the pirate ship?"

"We sittin in the back?"

"Definitely."

"Fuck you."

••

~loverboy 34.~

••

"Yo we're leaving let's go." Suna said while being on the phone with Luka. He hung up a couple of seconds later and began to walk. "Come on y/n we'll wait for him in the car."

I began to follow after him, "I'm finna go to sleep."

"That's fine I'll wake you up when I get you home."

I smiled, I always thought that AZ niggas wasn't like this. Boys in AZ always seem to never be able to become or act like men in my opinion. I fucking hate it here. A couple minutes later Luka came getting into the car, "alright let's go."

"Why'd you take so long?"

"I had to use the bathroom."

"Do I really have to go home though Rintaro?" I asked with a dramatic sigh.

"Yeah, Rintaro let her spinnanight!" Luka said sounding like a white girl in a early 2000s movie.

"Yeah lemme spinnanight. Lemme spinnanight Rintaro." I copied Luka, adding a hair flip to it.

"No." He said backing out. Me and Luka looked at each other then back at Suna.

"Niggas ain't shit." Luka said.

"Shut the fuck up. Both of you. You're going home end of discussion."

"Who he think he is my dad?" Me and Luka laughed and Suna turned up the music. "Whatever wake me up once we get there."

——————