"I- i swear to......god..... If that fucker isn't taking care of him... I'll— I'll punch.... Punch him till death." His voice spatted out with venom, dribble with dominant as a feel of anguish filled him up as he shoved the tugging grass harshly.
Hoseok shook his head helplessly, unaware of what to say or what to not just to console Jungkook.

"You know what Jungkook? Sometimes we have to let go of something Just make ourselves sere—"

"But i can't." Jungkook blurted out. He could catch up the thoughts of Hoseok, but he can't help, he can't let go of Taehyung, he can't let his fillings die.

It's something he didn't dreamt of, he can't live with lie that he'll be happy someday.

"Jungko—"

"I can't help hyung. I know you're trying to help me but I'm— I'm so sorry that i just can't let go of Taehyung" Jungkook voice almost shout out as he stand up starling Hoseok a bit, who stand follow him.

"But Jungkook i just—"

"Hyung~ — I.. i love him so much." Hoseok prevent himself from saying further, he end up knowing Jungkook getting obsessed with Taehyung, his love for Taehyung taking a aggressive way —which he scared that, it will end up hurting one of them. It's not like they aren't hurting now by each time, but the way Jungkook behaviours are changing vigorously —are making him scared for the younger.

Hoseok nodded desperately, tapping others arms, who smiled pressing his lips and picked up his jacket from the grass.

"I should leave" Jungkook informed.

"Take care"Hoseok voiced as the younger cross passing him till his car, and drive off from his sight.

He exhale staring at the water and throwing a piece of dried clay which generated a shooting sound to his mind. The next thing he did to Unpocketing his phone and dialling it instantly.

As it got picked, his voice came up sternly which was completely different from the voice he used in front of Jungkook.

"Do me a favor!" His left hand itself made its way towards his pant pocket.

"I'll send you some pictures, just get me the information where he lives?" He hang up before pocketing it in and making his way towards the exit.

~

Third person POV

"You get this for me?" His voice came out excitedly but mixed with anxious, the eyes a bit sparkling but still having the tint of fear.

Taehyung nodded at the thrilled tone, without looking at Chi-won who's busy staring at the watch Taehyung gifted him a minutes ago.

"But you didn't have to buy thi—"

"You didn't like it" Taehyung flop down on the couch, grabbing his strawberry bowl and munching it without care, while Chi-won shook his head, his lips almost pouted when Taehyung said those words. He swiftly come to him and sat, showing his wrist where he wore the watch.

"See,it's looking good" he dreamly mumbled, making Taehyung to look over his hand and chuckled.

"Yeah it is." Taehyung mumbled, Gazing at Chi-won, who stared back with a dubious way.

"Tae?" sighing and standing up from the couch Taehyung walked till his drawer—

"Chi-won. I really want me to change but" he paused "but I can't help—" his voice somehow sounded desperate while he placed the strawberry bowl in the drawer and stared back at Chi-won, who stand up heading towards Taehyung. His face change into a confused expression as to know —what Taehyung is taking about.