Its been a week of our marriage. We both wont speak with each other. But it's okay, atleast he accepted me as his wife right. Its a big deal for me.

He gave me my space. He won't scold me for anything.

'For that you both have to speak' my mind replied.

I sighed and nodded my head at jeevika and took my coffee cup and walked towards my room.

I don't know why he is not having breakfast and dinner properly in home, sometimes he will eat in home, I mean in his bedroom only.

I rarely see him in home.

Mostly I will be the one, in his room. But at night he will mostly come and sleep I guess. And at morning he will go off even before even I woke up. I only know that he is coming to home through his dirty clothes which I will sr ein dirty clothes basket.

I gone inside our room. As I have to call my sister Or else I would have had my coffee in kitchen itself. Once I reached our room, I just closed the door. And walked towards his bed and took out my mobile from his nearby table.

I just dialed gayu number and kept the phone on my ear to speak. And sat over the bed.

I heard her hello tune, with that I started to take a sip from my coffee cup.

After a sip, I looked up. Only to be gawked at the sight in my front.

There my husband stood in half naked, who is standing near the closed window. As he was speaking with someone through phone, how comes I didn't noticed him still now. Okay I got it, he didn't replied to other end anything till now .

On one hand he is holding mobile near his ear. And on another hand he is drying his hair.

He looks hot.

The water were dripping from his hair, then flows over his face, then through his neck, then in between his chest.... Stomach.... And.....

'Stop' I scream in my mind.

Is some fashion show is happening or what.

'Just turn around ila' my mind screamed at me.

"Yes, check that criminal record. Try to match his fingerprint with our criminal list portal. Yes you Ma...." I didn't heard any of his voice.

As my eyes focused on his well built body.

My throat felt dried for some reason.

I kept seeing his half nude beauty. But, but..... Something... Some mistake happened. Be.. Be... Because his towel which he tied over his lower waist, got loosened.

As a result....... It actually started to fall off from his waist. No no.....

"Nooooooo" I shouted. And just like that coffee cup slipped off my hand to floor. And even phone too slipped off, but it landed on bed.

Not only this two falled off, the one cloth which covered his sanity too falled off, leaving him full nud.....

He stopped his speech and looked up at me.

But all happened in split second, he couldn't able to understand what is happening.

So as a result I seen him. I seen him fully without even a single piece of cloth.

I seen him.

That too his priva....

I immediately turned. Hereafter what is the need.

I seen him.

I see him fully nude for fucking sake.