After a while two younger girls walked in with their arms linked. They both beamed at me brightly before sitting down on the opposite double couch to me.

The girl who was reading, looked up,slightly nodding her head as she looked at us.

"Looks like we aren't all here yet but since I have already taken some time away from my book we might as well introduce ourselves." She said with a smooth voice.
Wow.

"My name is Victoria " she introduced herself.

The girl with light brown hair spoke up
"Annyoenghaseyo! My name is Luna! " she smiled and bowed 90 degrees.
The girl next to her giggled before saying
"Hi hi hi hehe. Krystal imnida! Boss told me I'm the youngest here so please take care of me unnieS! ^-^"

She sure is energetic. They then all turned to me.
" Ah, my name is Amber and I am a girl. :D" I said just to be clear.
Their eyes widened. Victoria looked down, Luna's surprise was not shown and Krystal was giggling.

We all sat down again and continued what we were doing.

A bit later another girl came in and wow was she tall. She's probably taller than all of us anyways.
She observed us all and I felt a bit uncomfortable so I stopped listening to the music and put my headphones around my neck
  (hope you understand what I mean >.
Luna and Krystal also stopped talking to turn to the newcomer. But.. *sigh * Victoria was still reading.  Luna reached over and lightly tapped her on the arm. Victoria then looked over at the girl and probably smiled because she looked instantly relaxed. I saw her breifly look over at all of us and nodded to herself as of making a note. Don't tell me she thinks. ..that as well? -_-

Victoria made the introductions. Maybe she should be the leader of our group. *nods* yup.

" Annyoenghaseyo! My name is Victoria " she said. She pointed to Luna.
" This is Luna "
"Annyoenghaseyo! " she said and bowed her head. The girl did the same. Victoria then pointed to Krystal.
" This is Krystal "
I could see her open her mouth and was probably about to say something when Krystal charged at her.
"Annyoenghaseyo unnie! ! Please take care of me! ! :D " Krystal exclaimed hugging her tightly. She smiled weakly but it looked like the blood was draining out of her body. Tch. Of course I noticed this and I frowned before saying to Krystal
" Krystal, your gonna kill her if you don't let go and we kinda need our fifth member to work. " Krystal let go and the girl took a deep breath.  Haha kyeopta. She looked at me gratefully.
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
Me-
On the outside - smile
Me -
On the inside - *smirks and flips nonexistent long blonde hair. XD *
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
I could tell that she thought I was a boy though. Her thoughts were obvious when I spoke.

" Hey ma name is Amber and no I'm not a boy " I said just to clarify again.

Her eyes widened and she facepalmed right on the face haha XD.

" Mianhe mianhe! ! " she said  repeatedly and bowed her head. It was funny that I laughed amused.
" Don't sweat it. I get it all the time " I said truthfully.

Whenever I wore a dress when I  was younger, people would always ask my parents why I crossdressed =_=

She introduced herself as Choi Jin ri but she said we can just call her Sulli.

[A/N: I just realized that I didn't actually introduce Sulli in the last chapter XD whups! ]

Anyways boss came in and said that he needed to go elsewhere so we should go and get aquainted instead. It was a good idea and we all agreed so Victoria..unnie..suggested we go to a karaoke place she knows.

"KAJAAA! ! "
"KAJAAA! ! "
Luna and Krystal shouted at the same time and I saw Sulli shudder slightly. Haha I wonder why? I'll just ask later!

We all linked arms and exited the building...but I felt a bit unsettled, like someone was watching. Kinda like that time when I first met Boss. I looked around and I thought I saw a shadow but I shook it off and concentrated on the girls and where we were going.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sulli POV

"Here we are! " Victoria unnie announced as we stopped in front of a noisy looking place. 
We entered and the boy at the counter smiled at unnie in recognition.
" I'm a regular here" she explained. Aahhh so that's why we are walking towards the VIP section. Cool~

We all ordered food and drinks and started picking out songs to sing. I was a bit shy at first but we all chatted lively with each other about a lot of things and I felt relaxed.

We all laughed and squealed when Luna and Krystal
(LK from now on XD)
did the gwiyomi song kekeke ~ neomu kyeopta!
We all shook our heads to the beat when Amber rapped out a song
And we all shed a few tears when
Vicky unnie sang a
sad love song ♡~

*sniff sniff * we all went XD
~~~~~~~~~
Boss POV

I was invited to a karaoke with my old friend and because I barely see him I couldn't refuse. I certainly didn't expect though, that the girls would be at the exact same karaoke bar though.

I was walking to the restroom when I heard singing from another VIP room. I inched closer, fascinated with the voice. I couldn't help and peeked in the door.  I was surprised to see the girls. I decided to watch them sing for a while and let me say, they were ..no.. are daebakk!

A light bulb went off in my head and I slowly tiptoed back to my own room. I grinned as I closed the door behind me. My friend asked me if I was alright.

"Eh eh eh my dearest chingu! Come here! " I beckoned to him. He came closer and I whispered my idea to him.
"Daebakk hyung! " He exclaimed. Yeah I'm his hyung and I'm daebakk. Got7 a problem? Yeah. Didn't think so.

We grinned at each other before grabbing sheets of paper and some pens.

-End of chapter -
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Sorry guys for the wait! This chapter was meant to be waaaayy longer but I'm sorry. DX I'm really tired and Ugh I've got school tomorrow DX so sorry for any mistakes i will correct them tomorrow DX  I'm going to sleep now. To those who are also going to a sleep
JALJA! ^-^
BYEEEEEEE ~