(Chapter 25) The love of two and a pendant

(No one's P.O.V. for once)

A few days after the camping trip, and you and Chara officially became a couple. At first, you planned to keep it a little bit secret since you were both a bit shy about it.

Well, it didn't quite work out as you had planned. The morning after Frisk came to Chara's tent to wake her up and caught you cuddling-sleeping. After a long while of smirky Frisk, two lovebirds panicking, and a small promise, Frisk agreed that she won't say anything to Toriel or anyone else.

Over the next few days, you and Chara became a little more cuddly and exchanged a few kisses here and there. While Frisk seemed to really enjoy herself whenever she saw you acting lovely to each other.

Anyways, it was evening, you, Frisk, and Chara had a watch party planned today.
(A/N) Fuckin hell, again?

But it seemed like something was on Chara's mind. So you knocked at the door of her room before you started with the movies...

(Your P.O.V.)

"Come in!" I opened the door when I heard her voice on the other end. "Oh! Heya." She smiled at me when I stepped in and closed the door. I sat down next to her on her bed. "Hey, is there.. uh. Like something on your mind? I feel like you want to tell me something." I just got straight to the point.

"Y-yeah. I have something I'm not quite sure about." She admitted a bit nervous. I leaned over and gave her a quick peek on her cheek. "We're already together, there is nothing to be shy about now I think." We both got quite fond of kissing, we both... enjoyed it.

"Right. You're right. One moment." She got off the bed and walked over to her cupboard and opened one of the drawers. "Could you close your eyes for a moment?" She asked turning around a bit. I did as she asked.

I heard how she got something out of the drawer, then closed it again and walked in front of me. "You can open them again." So I did and I saw her kneeling down to my height while I was still sitting, she seemed to be hiding something behind her back. "You know, now that we are together. I wanted to give you something, something special. I instantly thought of the heart locket I and Frisk wear, but those were unique and only made once for me and Asriel, Frisk just got the one from him." She took a deep breath.

"So, I got you something else. It's almost the same but I-I hope you like it." She stretched out her hand handing me the pendant.

It was a heart locket like Chara's, but it was silver instead of gold, and it had some engraving and the word "Angel" written on it.

"Since you're quite literally an Angel, not only that but your also... my Angel." She rested her head on my chest. "I hope you like it."

I let out a small chuckle and lowered my head and gave Chara a little kiss on the eyelids. "It's wonderful... Sweatheart."
(A/N) This kiss on the eyelids is actually called "Angel Kiss", fitting isn't it?

"Hehe." Chara giggled as well as she got up and I put on the heart locket. "Should we keep that up with the nicknames?" I asked her. "I don't mind it, as long as we don't do it too often. It gets kitschy otherwise."

"Yeah, you're right. Should we go downstairs?" I suggested. "Of course, we can start with the movies." So we made our way out of Chara's room and downstairs into the living room where Frisk was looking through the movies. She looked up and seemed to have instantly spotted my new heart locket, smirked again but didn't say anything.

"Hehe. Finally gave it to him?" Frisk asked Chara when we sat down on the couch together. "You knew about it?" I asked Frisk before Chara could respond. "Mhm. I convinced her to actually do it." She held up her own heart locket bit a short moment. "She had the idea but was really shy about actually doing it." She smirked happily.

"Hehe." I turned around to Chara who was blushing again, not as much as before our confession though. "Anyways, wanna start?" Frisk asked while grabbing the TV remote again. "Mhm." Chara laid her head on my shoulder as she replied...

We then proceeded to basically watch everything we could get our hands on. We basically took the DVD shelf, Netflix, Prime, YouTube, and anything else apart...

"Tax evasion is a crime!"
"It's an obligation!"

Frisk was dying of laugher while Chara was wheezing, and so was I...

"But one thing I have learned through that is one thing: As odd things seem, sometimes... It's not as bad as it seems."

"Wha-? It's over?" Frisk asked in disbelief.  "Well, it was pretty good for sure," Chara said. By now she laid down and rested her head on my lap while I gently stroked her hair.
"Pretty neat yeah, the backstory of the main character's a little meh," Frisk stated while leaning on some kind of wall...

"If you want to be a hero, then die like one!"

"Whoaaaa, chills." Frisk grinned excitedly...

Then a few episodes, videos, and a movie later Frisk decided to go to bed, leaving me and Chara alone in the living room. But shortly after I noticed how Chara fell asleep on my lap, and I didn't want to wake her so I gently picked her up and carried her upstairs in her room.

But as I gently laid her on her bed, she suddenly grabbed my arm, seemingly awake... more or less. "No... Stay." She mumbled in her almost-sleep. At first, I didn't know how to react to that but then I laid down with her on the bed and she quickly came and snuggled up to me.

I also wrapped my arms around her and placed a little kiss on her forehead. "Good night Chara," I whispered...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I kinda hate myself for reusing the movie night plot :/

Artwork by: Guess what? No clue