(Chapter 2) Two humans, a few monsters... Oh! And an angel

(A/N) Well sh*t, I forgot to mention that this story will be focused on a very powerful protagonist/(Y/N). So powerful it can legitimately be called OP, but you know what?
I HAVE NO REGRETS! If you don't like it, then sorry, I guess?

Also,

An image of me trying to figure out how this story already passed 200 reads while my first story is at 15K reads and has passed 500 votes:

"Hey, thanks for the help back then again," Frisk told me while we were leaving the schoolyard.
"I could've handled myself..." I heard Chara mumble, but Frisk didn't notice. "Again, you're welcome." It wasn't that much.

"Hey (Y/N)? Do you wanna meet up later?" Frisk asked out of nowhere. "Eh? What? You sure?" I asked confused. Chara seemed to be surprised as well. "Frisk I don't think that's-" She started but Frisk bumped her with her elbow. "Yeah, we wanted to meet some friends. So do you want?"

I thought for a moment... "Sure... Where?" I asked, I saw how Frisk's smile widened. "We met at a bar, Grillby's. You know where that is?"
"I think so... yeah, I know where." "Great, then let's meet at about... 4:00 PM?" I nodded. "Sounds fine to me."

(Chara's P.O.V.)

What is Frisk up to again? "Good. We'll see you then. Bye." He waved then we turned around. When we turned around I felt a strong gust of wind passing by and I could swear I heard some weird noise. Like, flapping or something. I spun around, but (Y/N) was just gone. What on...?
(A/N) For those who don't know, every time that happens, I mean the flap of wings, the wind, and your disappearing, means that you're flying. Still an angel, duh.

"So, what do you think of him?" Frisk asked me, she didn't seem to have noticed. I shrugged as we walked home. "I'm not sure what to think of him. He's better than the others, but you can't expect me to instantly trust him."
"Yeah, I know." She replied sadly. "But maybe he can be your friend!" She switched to a more joyful tone. But I raised my eyebrow. "Where is the "doubt" option?" We laughed a bit. "Ok, ok I get it. But at least give him a chance, ok?" I sighed in defeat. "I'll give it a shot." She seems happy. "Yay!" I rolled my eyes and we went silent and thought again. What happened there...?
Nah, it's probably just my imagination.

(Your P.O.V. with a time skip)

I felt the wind flowing around me while I sat at the edge of the roof of one of the few skyscrapers that this city has. (A/N) Yes, you're sitting on a skyscraper. Cause' you can! I like looking down at the city, and up here no one is bothering me. Well if nobody is here then...

eh, why not? I stretched my whole body while materializing my wings and then spread them out to the side. It feels good when I have them out.

(A/N) Another angel lesson: Angels can conceal their wings by putting them into a different dimension, but they are still somewhat present. Also when angels fly, they switch into this dimension fully to fly freely. And because of that, they are basically flying at the speed of light, which makes it looks like teleporting. Lesson end!