Girls night Part Two

So I told everybody to go get ready while I was just laying on my bed and thinking I could only think about what happened and all Eric said i can't believe he would say that to me it really hurt me so it's really the only thing on my mind right now. But I wanted to push the behind me so all the girls were going. I got myself because I didn't feel more if they were there.

While I was getting ready, I heard a couple knocks on my door. So I just want is fast as I could. Before they could enter my room and went once I got everything ready, I got the blanket. Ready and got the TV ready. Got some popcorn, candy, snacks, ginger beer. Almost everything you cannot interact with down the stairs, and I opened the door and everybody screamed Amethyst!

"Why were you taking so long?" Luna asked

"because I had to get all of this ready..." I said moving away door and showing them everything.

Their eyes sparkled in amazement to saw everything and they all ran onto the blankets and started laughing and throwing all the pillows around. And I was starting to get a bit mad because others were getting everywhere into the food and into the drinks. But that doesn't really matter to me right now. All I was doing right now is having a good time and laughing.

The day was going by so fast. Wasn't even thinking about what happened with Eric. Right now all I could think about was how much fun I was having. Having all of these treats, having ginger beer, it was amazing. It was so delicious. And I made everybody dinner before we had treats.

Before I even made dinner, people were already sneaking ginger beer and some snacks, so I had to go and hide them up in my room.

After dinner and after all the snacks and ginger beer, we ended up watching a movie. The first movie was Twilight. Weeeeeeelllll, we watched all of them. At the end of watching all the movies, we ended up falling asleep. But then.......

Something unexpected happened-

We all woke up in a rush-

Startled-

And most of all worried-

There was a scream-

Just are luck after so much tat has happened more and more bad things keep happening-

Why?????