Chapter 28: Question's

"Why did you do that?" Draco asked

"I don't know, it looked like that you were sad, whenever cheers me up is when Eric kisses me so, I know that I'm with him already just wanted to see what I felt like kissing you one time. But now that I got that out of my way I realize I only feel for you as a friend I hope you can understand that" i replied

"of course I understand, you're my best friend I would never want to ruin our friendship" Draco said

"thank you for understanding it means a lot" I replied

draco left around knowing that I would be OK for the rest of the night, I couldn't believe that I had a broken leg and second degree burns, and that was just to save the school nobody was there to protect me nobody came after me. I know that I could have prevented this but it was worth it Hogwarts in amazing school and if I don't have hard words for my last couple of years then I don't know kind of person I would be if I could have saved this school but I didn't. but I saved the school and that makes me feel so much better because the school is standing it's great even now my friends and my boyfriend have injuries we all love each other and we're all here for each other and so is the school.

as the two weeks were passing by super quickly my bones had healed in my leg and I could walk just a tiny bit. some people are probably wondering what happened to Eric, so when the fight was happening nobody noticed that Eric got hit by one of the spikes from the Ukrainian iron belly right where his ribs were.

Because his room for so badly damaged he could barely even walk but because of the potions that the nurses have brewed up he's been fully healed for about a week now but he hasn't come visited me which made me a bit sad but I guess that he had to catch up on some of the other work that he missed during the week that he was healing.

I just realized how would I tell arithmetic history go what would his reaction be, it was scary because I would never want to lose him it was the best thing ever happened to me end so much pain and so much hurt could come from that.

it has been taking me a couple of days to fully regain my strength in my leg so I could walk sometimes whenever I would step on my right leg which is the leg that was hurt and that was broken, roaring pain with go up my leg because it wasn't used to having pressure on it because I've been laying down for the past two weeks.

I got out of my bed and I put on a outfit for the day, I was so excited to see my friends they were kind of like my family.

the outfit kind of looked something like this-

Once I finished getting on my outfit I bursted it open the doors and I limped down the sets of stairs and I waved goodbye to Draco saying that I would meet him in the Great Hall for breakfast

Once I finished getting on my outfit I bursted it open the doors and I limped down the sets of stairs and I waved goodbye to Draco saying that I would meet him in the Great Hall for breakfast. I was so excited to see Eric because he didn't visit me and didn't make sense to me why he didn't visit, Draco told me that he went to go visit Pansy because she broke her arm and her leg because while I was leading the Ukrainian iron belly away from Hogwarts she came to fight and apparently when the Ukrainian iron belly turned around it hit her because she came to help me.

Did something happen between them? that was the thing going through my mind as I was limping to the Great Hall. thinking of that just scared me bit because what if something did happen and I didn't know about it what if..... what if.... I don't know

as I got to the Great Hall I saw Eric sitting by Pansy which made my whole entire body just feel so tense, do you ever get that feeling when you walk in the room and you just know something's going on, that's what I feel like.

Immediately when Eric saw me he waved at me with a huge smile on his face, that made me feel so much better with all the things running through my head when he was sitting with Pansy. As Erik waved at me I ran over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss.

"hey, you're looking so much better than when I came to see you."

"What do you mean you never came to see me?"

"Yes, I did. You were just knocked out. Well, I mean you were sleeping."

"Oh, that makes sense. Because I was sleeping for most of the day, right?"

"Yeah, you would sleep for about 11 hours during the day and at night you would sleep for about 14 hours, which is crazy, but it's good that you were healing."

"Hey, just one question. Why is Pansy here?"

"Oh yeah, you're probably wondering why she's here. Most of the reason why I wasn't visiting you was because, Pansy was having a really rough time with her family. She was getting abused by her father when he came to visit. So I just needed to help her out and I've been talking to her and once you came into the Great Hall she said that she would talk to me later. And she said that because she said that she wanted me to hang Out with you more."

"do you promise that's the truth?"

"Amethyst, why would I ever lie to you?"

"I don't know. A lot of people used to lie to me in the past."
"I get that, but you have to know that you're in safe hands. I would never lie to you."

Hours and hours and hours passed by while mean Eric were talking and talking and talking. It was amazing catching up with him after I didn't see him well. He saw me when I was sleeping because I was sleeping most of the day. When I was still healing.

After breakfast, I went back to my room and I just started thinking so many questions were running through my head. Why was Pansy getting abused, Why was she? Going to Eric for help. I've never seen her be nice to Eric. Not once in my life. So many questions. And so many questions that haven't been answered yet.

And then I heard a scream-