"I mean dad want us to shift Korea?" Chi-won repeated again, anticipating Taehyung to co-operate with his father's choice.

Taehyung suddenly felt like stifling inside this room, the oxygen around him all of a sudden got decrease making him to sit down on the couch despairingly.

"And....and why dad want us to shift there?" He thanked all billion goddess there to refrain him to stutter in between his voice.

"I dunno, maybe he want me to supervise the company there! After all I'm the future CEO!" Chi-won proudly mentioned, hoping a praise from Taehyung, but nothing got returned. He noticed Taehyung face, that filled with worry as he's about to cry. Concern-ly he approached and sit on the couch beside Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung shook his head!

"Aren't you happy? We're going Korea tae, you could meet your parents everyday." Chi-won expend to flicker his mood as Taehyung didn't change his appearance.

Because damn, he don't care about his parents. He even don't consider them as his parents! They can't be his beloved parents who snatched his everything. He'll throw every piece of blame to his parents for his sorrow-ness, for the dejected condition of the pure soul of Chi-won, he'll blame his parents only.

"TAE?" His thoughts snapped away, when Chi-won stared at him blinking, and patting his shoulder with so much perturbed.

"Uh, m.... I'm just thinking w-why dad wan-wants us to g-go there" Taehyung doe eyes look back at Chi-won, making him weak in the hazel eyes.

"You don't want to go?" Chi-won softly asked, afraid to make him angry.
Taehyung instantly shook his head, indicating clearly.

"Why?" Taehyung looked at his lap leaving a deep breath, nothing got found to give as answer.

"I don't know" he mumble.

Chi-won bopped on agreement, retracting his hand and standing up from the seat. He gazed at the chocolate box upon the drawer -he gifted him yesterday, it's still didn't open the package as Taehyung repudiate to eat.

A chuckled got heard as Taehyung looked up, sensing out that Chi-won looking at the chocolate box he didn't even touched. He knows how much he hurts this pure soul by neglecting him everyday but yet he didn't want to feel anything for him.
We can't blame him.

A part of him aspired once to give a chance to this force marriage but again the broken part of him desire for the longing love he used to experience with.

Straight away he found himself get up from the couch, and clutch the package, opening it and munching it with no care. He acted like didn't notice Chi-won, who chuckled at his cuteness.

Taehyung got back at the couch, still munching the one piece of chocolate and making himself busy with his phone. unwillingly his gazed fixed with Chi-won, who cleared his throat looking away initially.
Taehyung beamed extending his pakage to have some to Chi-won, who grinned taking some and sitting beside Taehyung.

"So when is the flight? I mean you booked already no?" Chi-won nodded chuckling, but regret initially when he got see the glare Taehyung throwing upon him.

"I mean, dad told me to book it already and i... I thought you'd be happy after knowing this!" Chi-won restraint his lips from pouting infront of Taehyung, while his eyes glued on Taehyung's hazel.