28 | Belong together

"You might as well keep that phone glued to your face

"You might as well keep that phone glued to your face." Alina is drawing other sketches of the dress she wants Kennedy to wear. She needs my opinion on literally everything that I can't leave her alone. Not even when I want to get another cookie that Kennedy baked for us. After me fucking her at the kitchen counter.

It has been a long week filled with sex in the most ridiculous places you can imagine. Whenever we find a place that we haven't had sex before, we find time to do it. I think that the bucket list has been getting longer with every place that we have been passing by. She even suggested having sex on my motorcycle because she read somewhere that it is possible to do.

And, I am not one to back out of those things. Especially when it involves taking off Kennedy's clothes. "Stop thinking filthy thoughts and tell me if she would like this. I want to make sure that she feels comfortable in the dress because a lot of people will see it." She showed me a new sketch, even though I found the other one also really good.

But Alina shut me up fast telling me that she doesn't want it to be really good but amazing. She wants the judge to be speechless when they see the dress that Kennedy is going to wear for Alina's class. And the good friend that I am, has been sitting here beside her the whole freaking time.

"Your teacher is going to love it. You need to stop worrying so much about what you're doing. You are an amazing fashion designer. Your name is going to be a big one in the future, mark my words."

She waves her middle finger out at me because she is not good at accepting compliments. Even the ones that are just the truth about her work. She is an amazing designer that is going to take over the fashion world one day. She just needs to believe in herself a bit more and it all will work out. I am already a big fan of her and I am not even that into fashion.

I am just glad that both Kennedy and Alina can stand each other. I was scared in the beginning that Kennedy wouldn't trust the friendship between me and Alina, especially after the Josh incident. I don't want her to think that I will cheat on her because of the reputation that I am quite known for.

People always love to think that they know every single piece of me when they don't. I am not the kind of guy that all the girls made up. Sure, I slept around before I met Kennedy but I have a heart. I made sure that all the girls knew what they were getting before taking it further. If one of them wasn't okay with it then I accepted that. Consent is really important and some guys should learn that concept more often.

I have seen some of the guys on the team convincing girls to sleep with them because they are a hotshot. I just think that convincing someone to sleep with you is really low and I won't be doing that. I most of the time tell them that they are pathetic for doing that. I make sure to bruise that little ego of theirs during that time. I don't tolerate it that they treat women in such a bad way because they only think with their dick.

"Well, I think that this one is a winner." Alina pushes the paper in front of my nose. I am met with a long blue dress that has flowers bordered on the top that flow into her sleeves. It looks like a fairytale and I am sure that her skin will compliment the color well. "Do you think that she is willing to wear heels?"