27 | Freezing time

Warning: mature scene coming up

The door was barely closed when I already take off Felix's shirt. The shirt that has been bothering me the whole time. "We should really consider you wearing shirts like these at the gym." He chuckles, knowing damn well that he wore that shirt to get my attention. And that is what it did because it was so tight that his muscles looked amazing in them.

And his blond hair falling in front of his eyes made me pull him off the bench to have a quick one in the locker room. "We should talk about the leggings you are wearing." He grabs my ass and squeezes it tight in his hands. Pushing me higher on the wall while I arch my back, desperately needing his fingers in me.

I want nothing more than all of him. Every touch. Every temptation. Every breath. He is dangerous for me but I don't care because I love him. "Please tell me that you wore them for me only?"

"Only for you."

"I knew it." His fingertips run along with the waistband of my leggings, teasing me slowly. His other hand is slowly pushing my sports bra down so he can squeeze my nipples, or pinch them. Either way, I want them to be touched. I want him to make me feel good. I want him in every wicked way possible.

He shoves my leggings down, squeezing my ass along the way. I lift my feet from the ground, hooking them around his waist. "Have I told you that you look so hot doing your exercises?" I am quite sure that I look like a wet dog during those sets but I don't say that out loud. Because Felix always makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. If he doesn't show it to me, he will say it to me.

He starts to kiss my shoulder, making his way down to my breasts that he is massaging with his hand. He is only picking me up with his one hand and I feel like I am the luckiest woman to have such a strong guy as my boyfriend.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world." He slowly places my feet back on the ground before dropping down on his knees. He runs his hands up and down my thighs while using his teeth to take my underwear off. My weakness that he has become a master of doing whenever we are in places where I have to be silent.

He likes to torture me. And I adore it.

Our eyes meet before he enters his fingers inside of me. He spreads my thighs apart, letting his hot breath hit against my clit. I grab the end of his hair tight in my hands, pushing his face closer to my entrance. He obligates because his lips are on me now and I lose all the control I once had over my body.

The control that I once never let go of, is nowhere to be found when I am around Felix. He makes me feel like I can get under his spell without having to hurt myself. He runs his tongue along my clit, driving me insane. Bucking my hips a bit more in his mouth, receiving a chuckle from him that vibrates through my whole body.

His one hand pushes me back to the wall, stomping my stomach and back to the wall while I want to buck more. I don't even know that I am being quiet or not. I just scream for the whole gym without caring if they might hear me. That is how Felix makes me feel, fearless.