chapter 35❣️

Next morning

Riddhima's sleep get disturbed by rays of sun ...she feels irritated by it and then covers her head in her pillow...

R pov

Mmm what a nice pillow ....i can also hear some beautiful music from it i just love this tone ....my pillow's smell is just awesome wow...but why my pillow is hugging me back...wait riddhima think what happen last night...last night after setting some rules i was adamant on sleeping on coach then vansh lift me up and make me sleep on bed by threatening me and then......
with this she opens her eyes and found herself cuddling with vansh ...he was still sleeping...

Aww how cute he is looking while sleeping like a baby and when wakes up he become wild lion and starts scolding me ...riddhima ye riddhima wo ...and see how cute he is looking while sleeping ...i want to kiss his rosy lips...wait what the hell i m thinking...."but he is ur husband " my subconscious mocked me....but he blackmailed me no no riddhu control how can you think such things..

Oh shit! (She noticed her position) ...get up riddhu if he wakes and found you in this position he will irritate and tease you ...get up babes..

R pov ends

She tried to untangled his hands from her waist but it becomes tighter...she frowned....

R: shit yrr yeh banda uthna nhi chahiye ....come on riddhu u can do it...
She again tries and this time she become successful..she tries to get up but failed and noticed that their legs are tangled ...she frowned...

R: kya musibat hai yrr...
She tries again and this time vansh open his eyes...

Vansh: what are u doing this close to me sweetheart irade badal to ni gae aapke mrs. vansh rai singhania ...

R: just shut up and now if you are waken up then untangled our foot...

V: itni bhi kya jaldi hai....
With this he wrapped his hands around his waist and she gasped...

V: waise you can kiss my rosy lips..

R: what??? Are u mad..

V: i m not mad u are forgetting that few minutes ago you wants to kiss my lips..

R: did i say it loud shit!!

V: (smirks)no sweetheart you didnot say loud but with ur eyes i can say that you was thinking this a moment ago..

R:(blushes)

V: come on give me a kiss ....see i know u also wants ...

R(blushes): no no I don't want to
She could not complete her sentence as vansh started kissing her...

She also kisses him back ....Then vansh hovered upon her ..he break the kiss making riddhima frowned and started kissing him on her neck ...
Riddhima moans his name but suddenly
Knock knock

There is a knock in door

Vansh growled and riddhima stands up from bed adjusted her clothes and opens the door....only to find ishani smirking....

Ishani: good morning bhabhi...

Riddhima: morning...

Ishani: i hope i didnot disturb you both..

Vansh : you disturbed our moment now put ur ass on hall untill i kill you by my hands..

Riddhima glared vansh and ishani smirks....
I: i m going but you two also comes to hall in 20 min we are waiting for u and vansh bhai u can continue ur stuff later on first get ready...