chapter 34❣️

Then both the couples take blessing of elders....

All become emotional as siya has to shift in adhiyunt's house ...
Then finally siya move to adhi house (i dont want to stretch their story😜)

At night

Riddhima was all tired....

Ishani: riddhu come... me and sejal will leave u at ur NEW room...

She put stress in word new...
Riddhima rolled her eyes and starts moving with them ....

Sejal : waise all the best riddhu ....first night and all hmmm....(teasing)

Ishani: hmm all the best from me too.....i know u r going to lost ur virginity today..

Riddhima : will you both just shut up or not...or you will then shut ur mouth if will punch ur beautiful face...(calmly yet angry)

Ishani & Sejal pushes her in his room and left while yelling 'all the best riddhu'...

Riddhima just roll her eyes and huffs in anger...

Riddhima : already this lehenga is so much heavy....at those cruel girls huff...dont worry my time will also come  ...its okk riddhu calm down ....first go and change this heavy lehenga.... And then i have to set some rules with that moron huh!...

She then move to his closet and changes her attire in shorts and crop top with messy bun ..

She sit in bed and starts scrolling her instagram..

Vansh comes to room ....he sees his sweetheart busy in phone and have changed her wedding attire...he then move inside the room...
Riddhima tilts her head upwards and see him..

R: you came i was waiting for u only..

V: ohh so someone is waiting for me waise (he bends and whispered huskily in her ear) are you interested in
She did not let him speak him more she immediately snaps ...

R: no no no ... I wants to set some limits in our relationship..thats why i m waiting for u ...first u go and take shower then we'll discuss..

V: you also come we will take shower together what says...(winks)

R: if that is the joke then trust me it is horrible go..

V: that was not  a joke...come..

R: are u mad or what how can i take shower with u...

V: bcz it is our first night and we have couple..

R: we are not happily married couple..

V: but i m happy..

R: oh godd just stop teasing me and go take shower...

V: okk fine..

He goes and take shower...

V: towel! Hmm i have towel but i will ask it from my sweetheart..i just love to irritate her...

He then speaks loudly ...

V: sweetheart i forget towel please give me it is in my cupboard...

R: okk !!
She takes towel and moves to door..
R: vansh slighlty open the door and take it ...

V: okk

He then moves his hand out and take towel and suddenly hold riddhima wrist and pulled her inside the washroom..

Riddhima was shocked at his sudden action...
She immediately turns to other side and close her eyes and angrily snapped

R: vansh what is this behaviour why you pulled me now let me go...
She then move towards the door and open the door knob but suddenly vansh turns her and she sees his muscular abs...she then starts gawking him as he was half naked in front of her... Vansh smirks..