chapter 15❣️

Next morning at 8:00 am
Riddhima was sleeping like an angel without worries and tensions. All free.

Suddenly door opens and vansh come all dressed in his formal black tuxedo well gelled hair with his devilish smirk.

Then his eyes laid on sleeping figure in bed. He then move to that figure and a huge smile appear on his face seeing her weird position on bed

Vansh: how lovely you are looking sweetheart
But why are you sleeping this late its 8:00am. Don't worry sweetheart i will wake you up

Then he shake her

Vansh: riddhima wake up its 8:00 am

Riddhima (in sleepy voice): arrey yrr sejuu sone dena plzzz waise bhi aaj sunday hai plzzz na sone de.

(Sejuu!! Let me sleep plzzz at least let me sleep today is sunday plzzz)

Vansh was amused listening her reply

Vansh: sweetheart its me your boss

Riddhima: sejal do you think i will believe this crap of yours. Now go from here and let me sleep.

Then she hide her face with pillow and sleep.

Vansh: miss Aggarwal if u will not woke up now then don't blame me that i give you injection.

Hearing injection name riddhima wake up with a jerk

Riddhima : what the hell

Vansh(in strict tone ): miss aggarwal see the time

Riddhima see the time and her eyes bulges out of socket

Riddhima: sorry boss err

Vansh: get ready in 15 minutes and meet me at dinning table . I swear if you take 1 second more than that then be ready to face my wrath.

Riddhima : what 15 minutes only how will i

Vansh : your time starts now sweetheart

With this he left her room

Riddhima : khadoos akdo sadu jerk evil demon  devil beast arrogant godddd jitne bure nam haina is duniya me saare isi ke liye bane hai huh! Jaldi kr riddhu wrna wo aaj tjhe maar hi dalega

(Arrogant ruthless jerk evil demon devil beast goddddd!!! All bad names are made only for him huh! Come on riddhu otherwise he will murder me)

With this she gets up and quickly gets ready and move to dinning area.

In dinning only vansh and dadi are sitting as all other were sleeping

Vansh ( looking at his watch): you are 10minutes late miss aggarwal now for punishment you have to eat salad as breakfast.

Riddhima: what the ..and why u think i will obey you you are my boss but at your office not here. Huh!

Vansh : you will

But dadi cuts them in b/w

Dadi: you both again start and what is this vansh why are you ordering her she is my child riddhima.
To riddhima: beta you eat ur food which you want.. see everything is kept here. .
Then riddhima goes to dadi and hugs her tightly

Riddhima : thnku dadi only u understand me here in this house otherwise others only know how to order huh!

Dadi chuckles understanding the meaning of her words .

Then riddhima happily eat shahi paneer with butter naan ,raita and some fried rice also while vansh eats her so called salad with sandwiches.

After breakfast they both left for office in vansh's car. Riddhima was first denying that she can go by an auto but vansh being vansh pick her up and made her sit in his car unknowingly riddhima's lips curved into sweet smile which get noticed by vansh.