chapter 7 ❣️

Vansh pass his glare to both ishani and siya .seeing vansh passing them glare siya stops laughing but ishani is still laughing like maniac.

Siya (thinking) : now she is gone

To ishani : hey!! Maniac Stop laughing.

She gave ishani expression like if she will not stop laughing then she will die.

Examining her expression she stops laughing and looks at vansh horrified.
Whereas vansh is smirking seeing the girl expression

Vansh : so the thing which you have done you must deserve punishment
So ishani your punishment is you will not go anywhere out of this house for a week and i will teach you for your upcoming exams.

( A/n : please forgive me for not giving characters introduction😅😅 in my ff ishani wants to start business of her own she has almost done all things but only her final exams are left  and it goes same with riddhima but she do job as intern in vansh company for her daily necessities. Hey I don't know much about these things sorry if i write something wrong🙄🙄)

Ishani : nooooooo bhai sorry. I can bear first punishment but second one is noooo bhaiiiii plzzzz

Vansh: you have to think before your action. (To siya) and siya you are also involve in this so you are forbidden to eat chocolates for one month.

Siya : noooo bhai i can stay in this house for two months but please don't do such cruelty with your little sister plzzz bhai ( with puppy eyes )

Vansh : awww (pulling her cheeks) these eyes are not going to work.

Ishani : this is unfair bhai i got two punishment but you give only one to her.

Vansh : she is less mischievous than you. No discussions about this now

And you both ( ponting sejal and riddhima ) your first punishment is you have to stay here in this house for a week and second i came to know from ishani that riddhima also have same exam which ishani have so i will teach you miss riddhima and sejal i came to know that you are proffesional party planner so you have to organise one party in beach for me

Sejal : okayy i have no problem.

Riddhu : but i have who the hell are you to give me punishment.

Vansh (smirking ) : your boss

Riddhima : in office only not here ( flaring her nose)

Vansh (thinking ) awww sweetheart i just can't wait to kiss you cute little nose please don't do such things huh now i have to take cold shower to control my desires.

Ishani (excited) : riddhu but whats wrong we can spend time together for one week na. And we can study together also.

Riddhima : ishu literally i have no problem but i can't spend my weekend here in house . I have to do many things i have to handle orphanage also (riddhu also handle one orphanage as it is of her late warden).

Vansh : don't worry about that angre will take care of that thing .

Riddhima : did i ask your opinion?

Vansh : enough!! You are following my orders otherwise i have my own ways.

Then he passes his very very dangerous glares to her . To which she gets frightened.

Riddhima (scared) : okay okay fine i will stay here.
but you will not teach me.

Vansh ( smirking ) : you have no options sweetheart. This is your punishment to call you my sister.

Ishani : so whats wrong in this she is my friend she can call you bhai

Siya : yes bhai whats wrong in it