chapter12❣️

Here is urr update.

-Happy reading💞

______________________________________

Riddhima was running in that house in order to escape from ishani where as vansh was coming towards her unknowingly. Then suddenly riddhima lost her balance and was about to kiss the floor when two strong arms save her and the both have a sweet eye lock.

Their eye lock get disturb by screams of ishani

Ishani : riddhu stop nobody is going to save you now.

Riddhima : boss leave me otherwise your sister will kill me

Then vansh make her stand on her own feet.as soon as vansh stands her in her feet she immediately ran from their like a bullet train.

Vansh was amazed seeing his sweetheart.

Ishani : bhai have you seen riddhu?

Vansh: no but why are you wet?

Ishani : your employee and my friend throw entire jug of water in my head.

Vansh : then she needs punishment for that didn't she.

Then he with eye language tell ishani that riddhima is behind pillar

Ishani : yes bhai thats why i am searching for her. You don't know where she is okay so now i am going.

Vansh : ishani wait ! I will give her punishment later but u go and clean urself otherwise u will catch cold

Ishani : thnku soo muchh bhai but don't punish her too harshly she is my best  friend and i love her more than anything.

Vansh : okk ishani

Then ishani leaves from their. Meanwhile riddhu has listen their all convo from behind the pillar. She was now very angry from ishani.And vansh has also noticed that angry expression on his sweetheart's face.

She come forward from pillar and going towards her room and unknowingly collided with vansh

Riddhima : sorry

She was about to go when vansh hold her hand

Riddhima: what

Vansh : i hear that u make my sister wet.

Riddhima: wo..wo i..

Just then splash!!!!

The all water from bucket was fall on riddhima's head by ishani

Riddhima was shocked at sudden action.
She comes back from shock by hearing their giggling voice

Riddhima : you both brother sister i will not spare  you.

Ishani ran from their and vansh was about to run but riddhima hold his hand and due to slippery floor both fall in the floor in such a way that riddhima was over vansh.

They both shared a eye lock .

Sneeze
Sneeze

Then again riddhima sneeze breaking their eye lock .

Vansh: shit how can i forget you have a weak immune system.

Riddhima(confused): but how do you know.

Vansh: remember when u fall unconscious and doctor comes then he tells me about this.