chapter32❣️

Next day (afternoon)

Riddhima pov

Mom told me that my and vansh engagement is today night...i ...i am not able to understand my feelings man ...but i m sure that I don't love him but my heart does not say it ...its my mind voice...oh godd now what to do... I was busy in my thoughts when jerk arrived making me shocked..

V: thinking about me sweetheart

Huh!

R: no

V: then what is bothering u

R: mm (murmers) do i tell him or not but if i tell him then he will understand it in wrong manner and if i not then..

V: stop murmuring and say loudly...

R: no

V: you didn't know any other word except no
Wait now i will tell u that what you were thinking..

R: oh really

V: yup (examining her face) ur heart is telling u that u love me and mind is denying it ...am i right or am i right

My face turned pale ....yrr how could this man know my thoughts ...is he secretly like that uncle who know how to read face oh godd...

R: no i m not thinking that

V(smirks seeing her expression): you are lying...lier!

R: hey i m not lying...

V: come on now just for some time act like mature one tell me ur problem may be i have solution to that ...

R: okk fine i literally exhausted by thinking about marrying u i never ever in life think about marrying someone...and u are blackmailing me for marriage...yrr and i also not able to understand whether i want this or not mtlb whether i love u or not..

Finally i tell him my feelings and  now i  don't care what he will think of me..

V: so my guess was right

I glared him. And he chuckles...huh! Can i just punch his chuckling face..
Then he continues...

V: i have no option other than blackmailing one... I m promising u one thing that i will give u ur all time in married life..i will not touch you without ur consent...but i will kiss u whenever i wants ...and about ur turmoil about loving me or not i will advice u to listen to ur heart in these types of decisions ...u know what i mean...in this cases our mind can decieve us for once but ur heart will never betray u about ur decision...

...and if u r thinking that if u love me then what if i betray u so i want to tell u one thing that i love u more than myself ...i m nothing without u...i promise u i will never betray u in life..

Now this man ...he always make me emotional...what i did next also shocked me...

Riddhima hugs him tightly...he too reciprocated it with a wide smile on his face...
R: how can anyone love to someone to this extent...
So friends!(while forwarding hand for shake)

V: friends ! (While shaking hand)
Now go and get ready... And wipe this precious tears... You know u r looking cry baby ...

R: i m not a cry baby ok

V: u r ..now go and get ready..

R: arrey but abhi to 5 bhi nhi baje

V: go and get ready guest will be there at 7:00 pm and i know how much time u take....so plzz go

Here he comes back in his jerk avatar huh!

R: you ... I m leaving ...

With this i get up and leave from there...making him chuckles..

Riddhima pov ends

Time skips
Riddhima is trying her best to close the zip of her gown but as always failed...vansh was passing from her room when he heard her irritating voice..

R: oh godd plzz yrr lag ja na kya bigad jaega ..

Vansh comes inside amuse ....he could not able to take his eyes from her...she was looking breathtaking gorgeous in that black gown...her small mole in neck is visible....he gulped looking at it ... Her hairs were not set they are in messy burn ... he comes to reality when he see his sweetheart was struggling with zip ....

V: may i help?

Then riddhima noticed vansh...she turns and makes puppy face

R: vansh see na this zip got stuck please help me..

V: i will help u but i want something too in return

R: what do u want

V: i will tell u when i will close ur zip ...

R: ok fine close it fast..

Vansh closes her zip as in show...he bends down and pulled it and by mistake his lips touched her bare back making her flinch... goosebumps arise in her body ....
Vansh then stands up and closes her zip..

R: thnkuu

V: now kiss me...

R: what the hell and why

V: remember i say i too want something in return ...

R: no no i will not kiss u my lipstick will get spoil

Vansh could not control is SABAR any more ...he come closer to her and kisses her lovingly...riddhima was in shock by his sudden action...she came back to her senses when he slightly bit her lip...she frowned and  then she also respond to kiss and also bit his lips and then smirked....
Both parted after 1 minute ...

Riddhima glared vansh....

R: you spoil my lipstick (whinned like child)

V: its okk now i will help u in putting lipstick ...

R: you have to do that and also you have to set my hairs now..as ur punishment....

V: u r taking advantage of me (fake anger) i will do ur work but u have to close ur eyes..

R: okk fine now do fast

Then he started applying lipsticks in her lips and then he slightly curls her hair and left them open...
When he was done he tell her to open her eyes...when she opens her eyes she gets surprised....

R: not bad...so Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania....  billionaire ....famous business tycoon know how to give hairstyles to girls...i m impressed ...

V: never underestimate the great vansh rai singhania..

R: waise u too look very handsome hot and sexy  in black tuxedo ..

V: thnkuu..but if u did not want your lipstick to get spoil again then plzz stop

She cuts him in between...

R: ok ok fine lets move now...

V: okk
He then forward his hand for her hand and she puts her small hand in his big one and then both move towards hall...

Riansh were descending down from the stair with hand in hand....they are looking like made for each other...some girls were jealous from riddhima and some boys were jealous from vansh...and some are admiring them...

Shivanya and rithik move towards riansh...

Rithik: princess you are looking very gorgeous

Shiv: vansh you are looking very handsome..

Riansh: thnku mom and dad ...

Other family members also joined them ...
Then both exchange rings...hall was full by hootings and clappings ...

And they both are engaged to one another....

______________________________________

So how was it??? Comments kr diya kro yrr pelezzz🥺🥺🥺*puppy eyes*

I just try to make it thoda sa different hope u guyzz like it ....

Thnku
-akshita