chapter 13❣️

Here is urr update.Enjoy!😘

-Happy reading

Riddhima : no m not m not m not m-

Just then vansh slammed his rough lips with her  juicy ones.  This action of vansh make riddhima shocked to the core . The kiss was not rough it was gentle. Riddhima didn't respond it but VR has his own ways. He made her respond. Then after sometimes they both left each other with a lack of breathing.

Riddhima (angry): how dare you! You jerk! You crazy ! You stole my first kiss i have save it for my soulmate. (Very angry)

Vansh : (pulling her cheeks) aww my angry bird. You look very cute when you become angry.  I have done that because you were on ..on your blabbering mode and to stop u i have to imply this option(winked). And now if you will not shut your mouth then again i will do this.

Riddhima was about to say something then he came dangerously close to her and she gets afraid and decided to keep her mouth shut.

Vansh: good girl

Riddhima (with angry pouted) was about to take again chilled wine to calm her mind (sneeze)

Vansh know how ziddima is she. He without issuing any warning lift her from her waist

Riddhima: leave me what are you doing i said leave me

Then suddenly idea clicked in her mind and she starts screaming loudly

Save me save me he is kidnapping me plzz somebody save me

But all go in vain because of loud music.

Vansh (smirk) : sweetheart stop shouting otherwise i know how to stop you

She like a obedient child stop shouting  and make a pout to which vansh chuckles.

Sejal: ishuu see riddhu in ur brother arm. How cute they look with each other na like baby elephant and baby panda.

Ishani: i know it from day 1 that there is something going on between them as no one can make eye contact with my bhai for more than10 seconds and she argue with him. Awww i want to call riddhu my bhabhi soon.

(Bhabhi is brother's wife)

Sejal: okay so we have to work on mission .
Together: mission making riddhima as bhabhi.

Sejal :  ishuu kash siya bhi yha hoti usne ye moment miss kr diya

Ishani: its ok sweetie she is enjoying in adhi's company (winked).

Then vansh come to them.

Riddhima: now leave me

Vansh ignores her

Vansh to sejal and ishani: you both enjoy aryan and angre are also hear with you don't go anywhere outside the club and return home before 10

Ishani : ok bhai

Vansh: good ! I am taking riddhima home you enjoy

Riddhima: o hello ! Did you ask my permission. I don't want to live in your company even for a second and i am not going anywhere leave me now(angry)

Vansh : you have no options sweetheart.

With this he walk outside the club

Riddhima protested a lot. She beat him with her tiny fist to his back but all go in vain.

Riddhima : mm mjhe ni khelna  aisa thode na hota hai tum jab chaho mjhe aise utha lete ho tumne apna dare follow ni kiya tumne tumne (sneeze )
See now i will also not complete my punishment.