Kissing Him When He Is Jealous

YN POV
He was getting more furious as time passed. The host of the party,aka my close friend,she was also getting uncomfortable by the continuous flirting of her brother,who recently came from New Jersey,,with me.

Taehyung was just glaring at the man and standing beside me. That idiot didn't seen to realize that I am taken and also already engaged. At one point,I had to made him stop.
"I am really sorry but I have to go now as it's getting late. And Mina,thanks for the amazing party. It was incredible and heart warming to have such a home-party",saying this,I excused us both.

Clenching his jaw,Tae went to the car unlocking it and I also went. He was awfully silent. No problem. I will deal with him after we reach home.

Time Skip
As soon as we reached home,we both freshen up. As I rarely wear my clothes at home,so as well as today,I wore his hoodie and went to him as he was sitting on the couch.
I entered the living room but he ignored me. I fake pouted and went to sit beside him. Chuckling,I waved my hand in front of him,"Taetae".

Zero response....
Sigh...
"Look baby,I know you are jealous. But,we need to talk,right? You can't be like this all the time. And it's okay,I know that you are a little bit possessive about me  which I really admire".

He took and deep breath. Switching off the TV,he turned to me. As he spoke,"That mf was like literally eye fucking you. He is a complete creep! Like seriously who the hell behaves like this with a woman who's fiance is literally standing beside her. And yeah, there is your fault too. Why the heck did you wear that dress? Like obviously I will not tell you what to do or not to do. But seriously if you knew that there were going to be creeps like him,then why the heck did you risk? And in-

I cupped his left cheek and softly put my lips on him. He got silent and blushed a bit. I started moving my lips slowing like him. He moved his big hand to my nape and pulled me closer,while continuing kissing me. The wet noises in the silent room with bird chirping was making my stomach to do a hundred flips. I went to his lap and straddled it. We are not close enough. Holding my waist firmly as the kiss got heavy,I felt dizzy because of him. After a few seconds,we pulled out and joined our forehead.
He looked straight in my eyes for straight quite a time. I blushed and looked down, whispering,"Hey,what are you watching like that?"
He spoke,"You look beautiful".

Being a tomato,still managed to speak,"Liar".

He smirked looking at my state,"I don't lie",and pressed a long and loving kiss on my forehead. It always feels so secured and protected whenever he gives me forehead kisses.

He spoke suddenly,"Let's end that topic. I don't wanna talk about trash anymore".

I laughed,as he accompanied me. That vibration of his hard chest against my head and that voice laughing me gives butterflies.

I pulled away as he sulked. I chuckled,"What? I have to go and make dinner".

He pulled me by my wrist when I was back facing him. I gasped at the sudden movement. He pulled me back as I landed on his chest. He made me sit on his lap comfortably as he faced my back. Wrapping his arms around me, pulling me more close if that's even possible he buried his face in my shoulder blade and nape area as I gasped again.

He loves to make me gasp because of him. He started leaving wet kisses on my shoulder as I turned to the other side,closing my eyes, because of the pleasure. He suddenly turned me to him and started sucking my sensible skin of neck as I messed up with his dark locks and moaned softly. He hummed,still sucking on my skin. He loves it when I play with his hair or pull it during these times.

Giving me a huge ass hickey,licking it for the last time,he faced me. His lips were looking extra pink. He starred at me with those glossy eyes. I pecked him and asked,"What about dinner?"

*I ordered something for us. Eating junk food for a day wouldn't hurt. And I know that you are tired after office",he spoke sweetly.

He smiled and ruffled my hair full of admiration,"I love you so much. After I marry you,I will give you all the happiness and peace you deserve".

I awed at his statement as I spoke,"I love you too. And I am gonna be the happiest woman by marrying you".

He grinned,"MY woman".

Stupid heart,calm down, please.
He laid me down on the couch as he hovered over me and started tickling me. I laughed and screamed,"Taehyung,nooo!"

He laughed loudly,"Yn,yesss!"

The End.