★Slapping Him Back★

Yn POV
Walking towards the elevator aggressively,I was going to burst. Like literally,can this day go anymore bad? A patient behaved so awfully with me. In my 3 and half years of doctor life,I have never been treated so badly without any reasons. Arghhhh!!

And this fucking piece of shit isn't picking up my phone. I agree he is busy. I agree he IS BUSY!!! But I am also busy,still I don't forgot to take care of him,but for the past 2 days,our texts were just good morning and nothing else.

Doing 3 surgeries,for the past 2 days,I am staying in hospital. I know the project with the Lee's is important but.....ahh....whatever. I will just go home for now.

We are in a relationship for 2 years. Me,being a doctor and him being the only heir of the Kim Industry. He got all of his business by his dad,which he used wisely and grew the industry more.

Though, being the only child,he is really responsible and so are his parents. I love them so much. They are not of that type that him being the only child in the family,I have to take care of him 24/7. No,never. They respect my profession and literally treat me like their own daughter.

Okay,so back to reality. I am now driving my car. Destination home. We both live separately.
Parking my car in the garage,I went to my apartment.

Time Skip
This is so refreshing. Taking a nice and warm shower. Relaxing in my rob, sipping red wine and playing some classical music,the lights of the room were dimmed.
I enjoyed my time to the fullest.
Checking my phone,still no calls and texts from him. From now,I will also behave the way he does to me.
I don't fucking care what the hell does he think now. He's gotta taste his own medicine now.

Taehyung's POV
Gritting my teeth,I asked him again,"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes,sir. I am 100% sure. And these pictures show the proof itself",he said with a slight smirk,which gone unnoticed by him as he was fuming in anger.

"You can go now",he exclaimed in a rough tone.
I still can't believe it,she really did that....? Why? Wasn't I enough?!?!?
I am feeling angry more than sad. Hot tears are going down my checks as no one was here.

Even she made a tap of it too,shame Yn,shame on you. I need a fucking answer right now. Taking my phone,coat and my car keys,I rushed to go to her apartment.

At Yn's Apartment
As I don't want to make a scene outside,I calmly knocked the door. After few minutes,she opened it with a tired face.
Dodging her,I went to sit on the couch.
She was slightly confused.
"What happened,Tae?"
"Don't call me that",he growled.
Raising an eyebrow,she gave him a questioning look. That's it!
Author Pov
A stinging sensation spread through my left check as I feel like it was bleeding. With raging eyes,I looked at Taehyung,with teary eyes and extremely mad face. Trust me,when I mean extremely, that's some sort of next level thing.

He started shouting,"ACTING ALL INNOCENT HUH? SO MUCH INNOCENT WE ARE .HAHAHAH SO CUTE. YOU MF BITCH,I TRUSTED YOU. YOU PREVIOUSLY SAID THAT YOU WOULD BE BUSY WITH HOSPITAL THINGS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I GAVE ALL MY LOVE,EMOTIONS, SECRETS EVERYTHING SINGLE THING TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAYBACK? YOU KNOW WHAT DROWNING IN A SEA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. YOU WERE ALL BUSY WITH FUCKING THAT MAN!!! AND EVEN MADE A TAPE OF IT. SHAME SHAME BITCH SHAME! I ALWA-

Taehyung's POV
I felt my head getting tilted and a stinging sensation. She slapped me back. I was about to lose my everything when she started speaking in a very calm way,"Taehyung,look I really don't understand what the fuck you are saying. Like literally these 2 days,not even a single text,a single call,a single I love you,you were all packed up with your company and deals. Where I had three surgeries and coming home after two days,all I got from you was a lot of humiliation and a slap. Who in the fucking hell do you think yourself off, huh?'

"Y-you cheated on me",he said weakly.
She confusingly looked at me for any proof. I put the tape on her TV.

The tape ended at a time. When I was about to speak,she stopped me.
"I will ask you some questions,okay? Answer them truly".

I nodded.
"Who gave you this?'
"See Hun".
She sighed,"I knew it".
"CAN YOU PLEASE FCKING EXPLAIN?*
She motioned me to calm down.
"Look,the girl in the tape is not me. If you carefully go through the videos,you will see a lot of photoshop. As my younger brother is a editor,I can see these things real quick. You just paid attentions to their body parts not faces. See with me."

She explained the whole thing and by every minute my guilt was increasing. After explaining the whole thing,I finally realized. I was expecting something horrible as she is not that cute,soft type girl. If you mess up with her,she will make your life hell.

She came towards me and pulled me closer by my collar and punched me hard. I stumbled but still maintained my balance. She gripped my jaw tightly,"You raised your hand on me where my parents in my entire life didn't lay a single finger on me. Who do you think you are? Bitch,look into my eyes when I talk".

She pulled my chin and made eye contact. Her eyes were also glistening like mine.
"I love you Tae. My trust,my love is all real. And you just questioned my love for you,mhm?".

She chuckled sadly and left me,pushing me a little from her.

"Baby",I cooed.
"Take me to your office",she spoke.
"Huh? But why?"
Smirking,she titled her head,"Someone needs to learn their lesson".
I darkly chuckled,"Sure,milady".

In His Office
She was still in her pajamas and a whole sleeve t shirt.  But,nobody minded. She was looking still gorgeous.We both went to that bastards room.
"Hey Mr.See Hun,long time no see",she exclaimed cheerfully.
I chuckled. Who would say she was here to beat the shit out of him?

Time Skip
(After Two Days)
Taehyung's POV
After that incident,he was fired from my company and we made him pay for his deeds. We also went back and spend quality time with each other as everything was fine now.
It was almost lunch time. I was about to get up to get lunch but my door was knocked. Cursing mentally,I spoke,"Come in".
She peeked prettily with her long brown hair opened,a white apron on her outfit,she smiled once she saw me.
"May I come in Mr?~~",she asked in a playful voice.
"No cutie,you can't",I told.
Huffing and pouting,she was about to go back but suddenly gasped and I picked her up in bridal style and took her in my arms. I nuzzled my head in her neck as her chocolate smell filled my nostrils. Planting a short kiss on her lips and spinning her around in my arms for a few times,I put her down.
"Aish Tae",she chuckled.
"I made us lunch, let's eat".
"Omg,I was dying out of hunger let's gooo".
"Love you,cutie"
"Love you too,mister".

The End.
Unedited. Avoid the spelling mistakes.
Okay so that was kinda weird i guess.......but still..... comment your thoughts and please vote,share, comment and follow me if you didn't yet.
U