[Stressed Argument -2](Smut warning)

Tae's POV
I fucked up.
I literally fucked up.
She is such a goddess. I never wanna lose her. She is strong and savage at the same time caring, sweet and kind. She take care of me so well. Tears streamed down my cheeks,as the more I thought, I more I felt guilty. She barely lets anyone to see her breaking down. I got nervous amd afraid yesterday night where would she go. But,after receiving a text from her bestie,I calmed down.

I love her. I want us to be like we were. So happy and sweet. Me and the boys' one month vacation has started from today. I was now thinking all of this lying on the bed. I was so tired and sleepy, but I couldn’t sleep,after all of this mess. I want to apologise to her,love her,kiss her,make her blush,touch her,hold in my arms and mostly I wanna apologise to her.

Time skip
Yn POV
After another troublesome day of work,I got into our apartment and saw Tae waiting for me. As soon as I get in,he hurriedly stood up confused on what to say or what to do. I told him to sit,and went to the washroom,without sparing a single glance at him. I know that, if I glance at him now,I will start crying.

After taking a long and heavenly bath,I came out of the washroom refreshed and less tired. Reaching the kitchen, my favourite foods and some delicious deserts were served made by Tae. I still remembered, he didn’t knew how to cook. It was mine and Jin oppa's group initiative to make him a good cook. And now see,he cooks better than me.

After gathering a bit of courage, I looked and him and internally screamed. He had dark circles,his skin was pale and he looked like he was gonna faint anytime. Casually,I told him,"I just went out for a day and you made yourself a living zombie,huh? Now, come with me"

Without giving him any chances to speak,I dragged him to the bedroom and told, "Get some sleep for few hours".
" I wanna tell you something ",he said dryly.
I signalled him to continue. He started speaking, " Look baby,I know you are mad at me. Hit me, punch me,do anything but don’t ignore me baby please. I sincerely apologise to you for all of the mess I had made starting from last month. You know about my stress and my upcoming solo album,so you also didn’t say anything. But at the end of the day,you are my everything. You even beared all the rude things I did to you. But,finally,last night, after your outburst I realized my mistake. So please my baby don’t leave me?
I love you so much".

He was a crying mess at this stage. I also started crying while hugging him after listening to his words. I would never in a million leave him.He hugged me even tighter. 'It's okay baby,I forgive you. And I am happy that you realized your  mistake. I love you so much baby,don’t cry please".

Smut (:

After calming down,he looked at me with pure love in his eyes and I gave him my best smile.

Tae's POV
She gave me her smile which I adore the most. I couldn’t control myself and smashed my lips on her. Hungrily and roughly yet passionately, I kissed her pouring all of my love to it. She replied to my kiss with the same force. I got on top of her and made my way inside her shirt still kissing her. My big hands come contract with her warm skin and she moaned in the kiss.

Yn POV
I moaned in the kiss feeling so much turned on. His hands started massaging my breasts as I was without a bra. And he started planting wet kisses yet visible hickies on my neck,jawline and chest part. I was continuously moaning his name. 

He took of my top and started sucking off my nipples and my breast area. I was on ☁9. He knew that I was always sensitive about my chest.
After he finished his artwork,he took his and mine rest of the clothes. When I was about to give him a blowjob,he denied,'Sugar,I want you to feel good and all of the pleasure today,so let my take care of my baby".
I smiled,and nodded afterwards.
He went to my pussy and started eating me out. Lwed noises and moans were threatening to come out of my mouth, but I decided to keep quiet by bitting my lips.
He groaned and said,'Pup,I want to hear you. Scream my name as loud as you can.'

I fulfilled his wish. Soon I came,and he licked me well and clean. After that,smirking he asked,"Need stretching babygirl?"
I chuckled and answered,"Obviously, we hadn’t done it in months. "
Slowly,nodding he stretched me out. Firstly, one fingers and then adding more. I felt pure heavenly and started to see stars. After I came again,he cleaned me with his fingers and positioned himself. "Ready,babycakes?"
After I nodded,he put himself fully and started thrusting. I was a moaning mess and he was mainly groaning,bitting his lips and groaning my name.
Hot, that was all I could say.
After a few minutes, I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach and made him aware of it. After I came,he followed the same.

After a while,he stopped his thrusts and looked at me lovingly in the eyes. He placed a last kiss on my forehead and laid beside me.
"I love you, baby"
"I love you too,my Taebear"
Chuckling, he embraced me mkre tightly and said,"Gosh,I missed you."
"Btw,don’t you had work today?"
"No,baby. We got a one month vacation!!! "
I cheered and was feeling tired and sleepy plus he was too.

"Let's eat the food later, when we fell hungry,okay?", giggling Tae proposed. I agreed with him and fall into deep slumber with my prince.

Hey lovely ppls
It is my first smut. So idk how it is,maybe bad. So I hope u enjoy reading my fanfics.
Love you guys❤️💜💜💜❤️