∆Savage Secretary∆

Kim Taehyung POV
"And under whom were these files given?",I asked with the most coldest tone.
"S-sir,it was under Ms.Yn".
"CALL HER TO MY OFFICE NOW!"
He flinched but eventually nodded and went out.

YN POV
I was tying up my hair as it was disturbing my work. Just then,the bitchy cat of the office,Reein, came with her slutty outfit.

She always has the same stories. All boys are heels head over her,how many boys she fucked and spreading rumours about me.
I heard her saying one of my colleagues,"Do you know yesterday YN was seen at one of the stripper clubs? Grinding over some random boy,like eww".

I mentally chuckled. I had gone for a vacation for 1 week to my hometown. I posted every single moments of my memory in my IG story which she had seen. Such a bitch.
Turning my chair to the other side,facing her,I spoke in a confident voice,"Spreading rumours about me,huh? Well at least you learned to spread something rather than your legs. Well done".
The whole room went "OWWW" as I smirked. She turned red due to my insult and went away.
Just then,Judice came running to me,"Ms.YN,Sir called you in his office now".
I nodded at him and started walking towards his office.

Knocking and then stepping inside,I stood in front of him,"Sir,you called me. How can I help you?"
"You were the one who checked these files?"
He handed me the files calmly.
I went through the files and then returned it to him,"Yes sir,I did. But,as I was on a vacation last week,the re check wasn't done by me".

(Idk wtf I am writing)
"Then who did it?",he spoke through his gritted teeth.
"Sir,calm down and take your lunch. It's already lunch time. I will go and solve the issue".

"But-
"Sir",I faked a smile. He gulped with flushed cheeks and nodded.
Few Days Later
Kim Taehyung POV

"We have a meeting within 15 minutes. Get everything ready",I told to her.
She nodded understandingly and went out. I sighed and looked at the window. She is so pretty. I just can't get enough of her. She has been here for 2 and half years.

"Mr.Kim,Mr.Kim".
"Huh? Yes?",I asked,getting to reality from my daydream.
She chuckled and said"The meeting is about to start. Let's go?'
I hummed as she followed me.

After Meeting
The meeting went smooth but a slight mistake was done by her,which didn't cause a big deal. But,I was still angry. I want perfection in work.
Getting to my room,I called her.
As soon as she came,I spoke,"Ms.YN,that was not expected from you. You are one of the most professional employees in our company. How could you do that?"
She spoke with a calm yet confident voice,"Sir,that was not that of a big mistake,even though I apologize to you for that. I corrected that at the very moment we realized. And it didn't cause any trouble".
I calmed down hearing her voice. Only she can speak to me like that. She has the guts to do so,which I adore so much.
Gulping,I nodded my head. But,she sat in one of the chairs and kept her hands on the table.
"Sir,do you know why I am one of the most professional employees in the company? And also your secretary?"

I looked at her, don't know what to say. But,inside I was really nervous.
She exclaimed,"Because I have some audicity to do that. I am confident in my work. I am smart,and I know that. And also",she chuckled,"I am the only one to whom you talk so sweetly".

"I will go now,Sir. Bye",she smiled sweetly and went to work.

I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding. YN you surely do wonders. I chuckled.

Time Skip
The Next Day
Kim Taehyung POV
I stepped out my car and she appeared out of nowhere with a cup of coffee. I flinched a bit,"Ms.YN, don't come like that out of nowhere and scare me like that".
"Sir, it's not my fault that you are a scardy cat",she replied while laughing confidently.

Her giggling noises echoed through my ears.
So sweet and addictive.
I cleared my throat. Rolling my eyes,as if I wasn't effected by her words,I started walking through my cabin as she followed me.

After deciding the schedule,I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She looked at me. Smiling she asked,"Yes sir?"
Even though my heart was beating rapidly,I asked her with a straight face,"Are you free for tonight?"

Suppressing a smile,she nodded cutely.
I was about to grab her waist and kiss her to death. But control......
"Then,um,be ready at 8 pm".
"Are we going to a date?",she asked,acting all innocent and cute.
"........uh....um...yes. I am taking you on a date. Would you like to get on a date with me?",I asked nervously while looking down.
Getting no response,when I looked her,she was smiling.
"I would love to get on a date with you and I will be ready".

My cheeks coated with a light pink colour. She giggled seeing me all nervous.
"Okay,so I should get to work".
I nodded.
Going through the door,she again looked back and said"The dress code is black and bring me Black roses. It's my favourite",she winked.

I shyly chuckled after she was gone.
"Looks like her favourite color is black".

The End.
Unedited. Avoid spelling mistakes. Please vote,share and comment. Follow me if you haven't.