★Counting Stars★

I was currently working at my office. took ing about her, my lips curved into a smile.

I love her so much.

We have decided to get married after our 5 year relationship. It felt so right to be with her.

As we both work and come from a middle class family,we have to earn money for us ourselves.

But,we both are happy to be with each other.

I remembered a flashback and instantly smiled ear to ear.

Flashback
Yn POV
I have been noticing Tae has been zoning out for the few days.
We have decided to get married and we couldn’t be more happier.

Now,we both are working more to get extra money for the wedding function.

So whatever, I decided to ask Tae what is wrong with him.

Conversation-
Yn:Baby,can we talk?
Tae:*suddenly starts panicking a little* H-huh?
We, yeah sure we can talk. *started breathing heavily*.
Yn:*planted a sweet and loving kiss on his lips* Baby,I want you to be relaxed. I am not gonna say anything that will break your heart or something like that,believe me baby.

Tae:*sighing* Yeah,say.
Yn:You have been acting strange lately, more specifically when we decided to get married. Is something bothering you, my Tae? Do you want to get married a little late? I have been noticing that you have been zoning out lately. Tell me, baby. What's wrong with you?
Tae:*taking a deep breath and bitting his lips nervously* Ok so since you asked,I am gonna tell the truth,ok?

I nodded my head,feeling a little nervous.

He took my hands in his and bought me to his embrace and started speaking,'Baby,marrying you is one of the dreams of my life,which I wanna accomplish at any cos. I have always wanted you to be the queen of my life. I have imagined myself to give you whatever you want. But,the truth is that,we both are from middle class family. I can't buy you expensive clothes, accessories etc every now and then. I -I will be the worst husband. Even after all these,are you willing to marry me?'

Yn pov
I have had enough of this bullshit. What the heck is he telling?!?!?!?
But I gotta come down and explain it to him.

I pull away from his embrace and pulled him to a sweet,loving and passionate kiss. Our lips moulded with each other perfectly.

After a good minute of making out, I pulled out and looked deeply in his eyes. His eyes were glistening with tears. I planted a soft kiss on his forehead and started speaking,'Baby,listen to me carefully. I understand your all points. The main thing you are mentioning is money. Baby,we have three times of meals a day,have money to buy clothes and accessories etc, without being much expensive.  We repeat our clothes. We have a roof to live in together. We are TOGETHER.  That's all that matters.  And, I am the happiest girl and YOUR queen since we started dating. I couldn’t be more happier other than this. Tae,I love you,not your money. We are equally contributing in this relation, even that is money or food or love or care. We have everything,baby what we need to live a happy and healthy life. So never say those words again. I love you.'

Tae was crying at this point with me.
We both hugged each other tightly.

'What have I done in my past life to deserve an angel?',he exclaimed. I blushed a little.

Then I saw that it was a moonlit night.

I got an idea.
We had a very beautiful swing in our balcony. I dragged him to that and sat on his lap.

'Let's enjoy this',I whispered,'Together'.
He smiled and started singing.

'Lately, I have been,I have been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be....

Tae POV
I started singing with my heart out. This song represents me. Yn is right.

I shouldn’t overthink.
After finishing the song,I looked at yn and saw that she was sleeping.

I planted a kiss on her forehead and smiled at my star.

The End
Heyyyyy
I know it's been a long. I am so sorry) :

Hope you like this.
Please vote,share and comment on my story.

Follow me if you want👉👈❤️💜❤️

Love you guyssss.

Note:I never re read any of my stories. So plz consider my typing mistakes💜💜💜💜💜💜