Crush On Best Friend's Boyfriend

Stretching my body, I woke up and saw the time.

It was 7:20 am. My school starts at 8. I went to the washroom to freshen up and did some yoga. After that, I took an apple and went to change. After changing into my uniform,I messaged Yuba. She is my best friend. She is kinda savage,but a sweet and innocent person. She used to do stupid bets sometimes,but now ig she isn’t doing those as I don’t see her to do.

Her boyfriend is Taehyung. She is a lucky one to have him. Secretly, I have a crush on him.  It started before their relationship. Not only because of his handsome face,boxy smile,or pinkish lips,crescent eyes but because of his good personality, kind mentality, deep voice,he cheering vibes etc etc. We used to be good friends. But, after he got into a relationship with Yuba,things kinda changed.

Whatever,I reached my school. When I was walking through the corridor,I heard something. Yuba talking to some of the bitches of our school. They were in an empty classroom,with closed door. I was hearing Yuba's laughing from outside. Though I was searching for her,I didn’t called her instead I decided to eavesdrop.

'He is such a fcking asshole. Hahaha, you wouldn’t believe. Yesterday, I was trying to  seduce him and he said that he wanted to lose his virginity after marriage. Hahahh who told him that I want to marry him?'

I got shocked from Yuba's talking. How could she? Then, I smelled cigarettes from that room. Oh my God!

One of the bitches said,'Unnie, then why are you with Taehyung oppa?'

'You wanna know,why I am still with Taehyunggg Oppaa~~?',she sounded absolutely crazy and drugged. I could even sense that smirk of her face though I am not seeing her.

Suddenly,an idea came to my mind. I took my phone and started recorded the things.

Yuba started speaking,'So,listen. Taehyung's dream is to be an young and successful CEO of his own company, which he has started working with. I have seen the ideas and concepts of him,which are indeed great and exclusive. He haven’t told anyone about this except me. Cause,I am his only sweet,cute, innocent baby. Hahahahhaah. What does he think of himself,huh? My only mission is to collect his those ideas and concepts for my dad. As you guys know, my dad is a politician. He has achieved everything till now by illegal ways. So,in this situation,as my father has capital he can easily build the company and make himself plus our family more successful. But,I also want to take his virginity and leave him broken. And being so called best friends with Yn was also a part of this. As I have seen love for her in the eyes of him. All the things I have seen, those ideas and concepts,I told him that Yn wants to see those as she is shy, she told me to tell you. So after this drama,he will be a non virgin plastic waste and also his dreams will be shattered and I will be the richest. Understood?'

I stood there in complete shock with my recorder on. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. Angry,sad,guilt, sorrow etc.
I decided that I will remain good friends with her today and observe everything.

Time Skip
I went to class and waited for Yuba to come. She entered the classroom all innocent. I swear this girl's duality!!!
She came to me and acted like she found her lost hope suddenly. She hugged me and I could smell cigarettes from her. I fake grinned and hugged her back.
The day went like any other day. Me and Yuba making fun of each other,doing jokes and much more. But the main difference was all I did today was fake.

I was dying inside to know where is Taehyung as we both didn’t met him today. When we were about to separate roads,I asked Yuba about Taehyung. She said that she doesn’t know.
I oh-ed. What a girlfriend she is she doesn’t know where her boyfriend is!!

The next day
I thought of skipping classes today and visit Taehyung as he is sick,I had called so I know. I took some healthy food for him and went to his house. He lives alone amd his family lives in another city. He works so hard for a better life for him amd his family. And that bitch just wanna ruin it?
My eyes waters at the thought. But I pushed all the thoughts aside and went to his house. I knocked the door a few times and he opened it. He was covered in a blanket and his nose and eyes were red. He weakly smiled at me and signalled me to get in. We went to his bedroom and he layed on the bed. I tried to start a conversation.

'Hey,how are you now?'
'I am fine,just a little fever and runny nose',he replied in his raspy deep voice which I admire so much.
'Oh,did u take your breakfast?'
'Um,nope. I didn’t feel like eating anything. '
'I bought you some food. So,now let me heat up the soup, okay?'
I was about to get up. He caught my wrist,which had a braclet on.
'Still wear that braclet,hm?'
I smiled brightly at him with a slight blush,'Still'.
He chuckled and let go of my wrist,'Thank you. You are taking care of me'.

I caught his warm hands into mine and said,'No problem. As we promised,we will always be there for each other.'

After exiting the bedroom, I exhaled the air that I didn’t even know I was holding. I looked at my braclet and smiled. We both have these same braclets. He bought us these friendship braclets. And we promised each other that we will always be there for each other.

After 2 days
I have been taking care of him for the past two days as it was our holiday. Now he is completely fine. And the most suspicious thing is that Yuba has been disappeared for these days. She hasn’t contacted or met with any one of us. Being with him for the past two days most of the time of the day,I realized how pure a person can be.

Because of overworking,he became sick. He has well built dreams which he wants to accomplish before dying. He wants to see his family happy.

And in between these time,as I  had applied for a university in Germany,the result came and I was so happy. I told my parents too and they were satisfied with me. Suddenly,I had an idea. Can it be true?

I think this was the time to tell the truth to Taehyung. I pressed the bell of his house. After sometimes,he opened the door. He was wearing a black t shirt and grey sweat pants. 
After our general conversation,I decided to got o the main topic.

'How is ur and Yuba's relation going? '
His smile disappeared, 'To be honest,not good. She doesn’t love me, Yn. I can feel it. She doesn’t hold my hands lovingly. Her eyes doesn’t scream love. She........is using me.....for something,I guess.'

My breath hitched and I started speaking,licking my dry lips,'Look Taehyung, I am here to tell you,no show you something. I recorded this video on the day you fell sick and didn’t come to school. Yuba was talking to some bitches of our school. This record contains the conversation between them. I will play it now,ok?'

He nodded understandingly.
Taking a deep breath,I played it.

Yuba's voice spoke through my phone's recorder, 'So listen,Taehyung's dream......

After the record ended
Taehyung got a shock,I can say that by looking at his face as he kept silent. I engulfed him in a hug,which he returned tightly,as if he was waiting for me to hug him.

As he didn’t let me go of the hug,I spoke,'Now my advice is to break up with Yuba and move somewhere else and achieve your dream,where no one can find you.'
'But,where will I live if I move? I-I don’t know what to do now....'

He was right. Yuba wasn’t not gonna leave him so peacefully.

The idea that has been wandering in my mind,I let that out.

'Come with me'.
He looked confused,'Where are you going?'
I told him about Germany.
He declined,'No, never. You are going to achieve YOUR dream. I can never be a barrier. '
I cupped his face,'Remember we told each other that we will always be with each other. We will make it till the end,TOGETHER'.

After much explaining, he agreed.
Then,things happened real quick. We moved to Germany. After 3 years,completing our studies,we again returned.
But not as friends,as a loving couple.

The End
Guys,seriously 1.1k readers?
Omgggg
I am so thankful!!!!
And this was a request. I know the ending sucks but ahhh-I got out of ideas plus I am writing it at one go. No revision. So please follow me if u haven’t yet,vote and comment on my story.

Ignore the typing mistakes. Love u all💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️